The Video Thread part 2

TTK

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, Seydou said:

Where will the lines be drawn, honestly? 

when were they ever needed?

I really dont know why people get up in arms about shit like this, weirdos have always been about, you could probably find these kinda people in the 1600s whether theyre acting like babies or genderless.  someone can now post something on social media and get a couple thousand RTs and some journalist or TV researcher will pick it up and suddenly the world's gone mad.

weirdos gon weird

• Like 1

17 hours ago, QPR Dee said:

when were they ever needed?

I really dont know why people get up in arms about shit like this, weirdos have always been about, you could probably find these kinda people in the 1600s whether theyre acting like babies or genderless.  someone can now post something on social media and get a couple thousand RTs and some journalist or TV researcher will pick it up and suddenly the world's gone mad.

weirdos gon weird

These people should be ignored

The thing is though by virtue of ignoring them, these people have in built attention seeking receptors where they can detect if someone is depriving them of either adulation or disdain, their whole existence will be brought into question. These people seek unwarranted validation be it through positive or negative responses . When people start ignoring their bullshit en masse they will do something nuts to themself trustme

On 11/08/2017 at 3:01 PM, cambridgebanteer said:

The thing is though by virtue of ignoring them, these people have in built attention seeking receptors where they can detect if someone is depriving them of either adulation or disdain, their whole existence will be brought into question. These people seek unwarranted validation be it through positive or negative responses . When people start ignoring their bullshit en masse they will do something nuts to themself trustme

Then i might pay attention

sounds like a laugh

because of the motivation

its not there because they want people to be able to attack protesters with motor vehicles

its there because republican donors are more subject to protests where protesters purposely try to block them from leaving and they want to be able to leave their places of work/residence without risking being subject to a lawsuit each time

I wouldn't say its the right way about going about it, but its not as horrible as its being worded