The Picture Thread (NO Chicks or NSFW) pt2

yhfam

13 hours ago, QPR Dee said:

went on his twitter, guy was plugging his music back in April then flipped to Islam in June. Been a rapid descent

But i personally cannot decide someone elses path and talent is subject, maybe he feels he can fulfil his talent better with his faith or whatever, thats not for me to enjoy or dislike.

If he's happy with himself why are you mad? I doubt there's anyway this could affect your life, peoples lives arent for your entertainment

You haven't answered any of the main point son and I doubt anyone even can.

he was an example I don't know him personally or give a shit what he does as a fan I was disappointed he stopped rapping.

On 2017-6-25 at 1:16 PM, QPR Dee said:

went on his twitter, guy was plugging his music back in April then flipped to Islam in June. Been a rapid descent

But i personally cannot decide someone elses path and talent is subject, maybe he feels he can fulfil his talent better with his faith or whatever, thats not for me to enjoy or dislike.

If he's happy with himself why are you mad? I doubt there's anyway this could affect your life, peoples lives arent for your entertainment

Thank you for making this post so I didnt have to

How is a man getting angry at another mans path in life just because he wont get to listen to any new music? Selfish

32 minutes ago, Agony said:

the older I get the more these famous american blacks make me sick

I bet this is some kind of designer mask made buy some italian who does not know who Future is yet this shit is making him tons of more money. 

same with all these brands ASAP rocky has been shouting out on every single track since 2011, imagine rocky came through on the scene shouting out some up n coming black fashion wear..that shit would be popping right now

what happened to the late 90s and early 2000's black owned designer wear 

sure fubu/roca wear/sean john etc didn't work out but you are telling me if all these bastard coons in 2017 like future, playboi guccibags, uzi vert, lil coathanger,famous dex,ugly god,XXXtentacles didn't all start name dropping a new black owned fashion brand it would't pop off?

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, RYDER. said:

the older I get the more these famous american blacks make me sick

I bet this is some kind of designer mask made buy some italian who does not know who Future is yet this shit is making him tons of more money. 

same with all these brands ASAP rocky has been shouting out on every single track since 2011, imagine rocky came through on the scene shouting out some up n coming black fashion wear..that shit would be popping right now

what happened to the late 90s and early 2000's black owned designer wear 

sure fubu/roca wear/sean john etc didn't work out but you are telling me if all these bastard coons in 2017 like future, playboi guccibags, uzi vert, lil coathanger,famous dex,ugly god,XXXtentacles didn't all start name dropping a new black owned fashion brand it would't pop off?

Imagine that

A man's minding his business spilling on the red carpet with his daughter

And u got guys in their yard half way round the other side of the world sick to their stomach

Life is mad

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1