The Picture Thread (NO Chicks or NSFW) pt2

yhfam

32 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

I thought the same thing until I realised he said the guy tried to TELL him and not ASK him to put his headphones on 

Regardless.

Guys is a c*nt. Taking a commercial flight for any Bus 25.

No surprise here though, it's trendy to post this kind of stuff. There is an audience for it. 

41 minutes ago, Heero Yuy said:

If i was on a plane and someone was playing music out of their phone im not asking you nicely sorry, you're a d*ckhead and will be treated as such.

Then expect non compliance from the person you are apparently barking instructions at 

• Upvote 2

Nipsey being a cunt but...

cant TELL someone to do something youre not wiling to make them do...

1 hour ago, JOHN DOE said:

Then expect non compliance from the person you are apparently barking instructions at 

No one in ere ain sayin nothin about friggin loud phone

no one

First u will take deep consideration of exactly WHO is doing it 

1. What grown arse man thinks its acceptable to play music out loud on a plane?

Excuse me Sir can you have considerarion for your fellow travellers? IS THIS WHAT HE REALLY EXPECTED?

Typical..Instead of accepting the L, putting his headphones in and being humble...he runs to post it publicaly.

You would never be in the position for a man to even approach in a way that wasnt satisfactory if you wernt a d*ck in the first place.

• Upvote 3

Used to hate when it was popular to blast music at the back of the bus, seen a few do it recently.

There is definitely a possibility this is a made up scenario though people with a large following clearly make things up to get those likes in and keep those crying emojis flowing in the comment section.

• Upvote 3