The Picture Thread (NO Chicks or NSFW) pt2

yhfam

1 hour ago, Seydou said:

Big div

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Afroman said:

Lies

You mean bombarding mans DM asking for my address? Creep.

3 hours ago, Thizz said:

Bombarding? You love to chat shit and talk bad when we could have sorted this months ago. You’re shook and have no heart. You big div. 

:rofl:

• Downvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

1990+Topps+Debut+89+120+Sammy+Sosa.jpg cosby_sosa.jpg

14502153_did-sammy-sosa-put-chicago-on-t

An image of Sammy clipped from a TV interview in July with ESPNDeportes about the Home Run Derby made its rounds on Twitter as people compared him to the Pink Panther.

According to an interview with Univision’s Primer Impacto, Sosa did verify that he used a cream that softened and lightened his skin every night before bed.  

'It's a bleaching cream that I apply before going to bed and whitens my skin some,' he said. 

'It's a cream that I have, that I use to soften [my skin], but has bleached me some. I'm not a racist, I live my life happily.

'What happened was that I had been using the cream for a long time and that, combined with the bright TV lights, made my face look whiter than it really is. I don't think I look like Michael Jackson.' 

sammysosachange-840x410.jpg

nintchdbpict000366429544.jpg

screen-shot-2018-02-11-at-12-15-53-pm.pn

000.gif

@PascalMoriarty @Kuffir  Lansky and Shampoo was on Queenz Flip show the other day. Shammy laid him out and now we know why he is always rocking skullys and fitted mans hair line looks like Rogers from American Dad. This guy is also claiming to be Haitian he is blatantly Somalian  

lansky.jpg

lan.png

• Like 1