The Picture Thread (NO Chicks or NSFW) pt2

yhfam

21 minutes ago, DRC said:

Her current man is black

I always forget about the two other sisters and brother that always choose to stay out the limelight and are never filmed etc and lead relatively normal lives going through school and regular white collar jobs. I don’t think any of them married dated black partners. 

11 minutes ago, Afroman said:

The here problem is what?

I’m guessing in these joyous “snowflake”’, politically correct everyone gets offended for jack shit times is she’s the only black one and she’s the dog and in a begging pose.

This generation must of rubbed off on me because I’m kinda offended ?.

you can smell the social dynamic of that circle of friends from here ??

Im guessing the uni/college sort. Smart black lass trying to fit in with the her white counterparts . Jumped in and said I’ll be scooby to feel like they didn’t feel she’s lame for bringing up the colour issue all the while it pissed her off inside .”I’m cool, part of the gang”  they ain’t excepting her for jack shit deep down and her self will be forgotten about once graduation day comes along 

good lord i may has well hashtag meetoo ffs. This cycle of life is fucked !! on another note a drunk called me a wog today. Ain’t heard beautiful language language like that for a good while ? maybe the pc crap ain’t taken over just yet

On 11/10/2018 at 12:46 PM, easy.pee.zee said:

I always forget about the two other sisters and brother that always choose to stay out the limelight and are never filmed etc and lead relatively normal lives going through school and regular white collar jobs. I don’t think any of them married dated black partners. 

theres other siblings?

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/11/2018 at 7:21 PM, easy.pee.zee said:

I’m guessing in these joyous “snowflake”’, politically correct everyone gets offended for jack shit times is she’s the only black one and she’s the dog and in a begging pose.

This generation must of rubbed off on me because I’m kinda offended ?.

you can smell the social dynamic of that circle of friends from here ??

Im guessing the uni/college sort. Smart black lass trying to fit in with the her white counterparts . Jumped in and said I’ll be scooby to feel like they didn’t feel she’s lame for bringing up the colour issue all the while it pissed her off inside .”I’m cool, part of the gang”  they ain’t excepting her for jack shit deep down and her self will be forgotten about once graduation day comes along 

good lord i may has well hashtag meetoo ffs. This cycle of life is fucked !! on another note a drunk called me a wog today. Ain’t heard beautiful language language like that for a good while ? maybe the pc crap ain’t taken over just yet

You can’t smell anything from here mate other than your short sighted perception based on your own conditioning, projected insecurity’s and limited experience of life

The YGs of today, especially middle class more affluent cunts, actually believe all this PC every human is equal conditioning that they grew up on.......n oddly enough that actually manifests itself into becoming true

Turns out we are just a bunch of maluable monkeys with IPhones 

better try jump on that same wave before we all turn into our own grandparents mate