Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
yhfam

The Picture Thread (NO Chicks or NSFW) pt2

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, yhfam said:

Tinchys step mum is a winner

Dunno why this stood out for me, but why do his trousers seem so long?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, time_bomb said:

sofa looks nice thats exactly the type im looking to pick up

Pmsl didnt even clock the sofa until you mentioned its acrually decent 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I ran into that Paigey character outside Livin Proof once, didn't know who she was. 

Long story short she's a lunatic.

#csb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

47 minutes ago, Drift said:

I ran into that Paigey character outside Livin Proof once, didn't know who she was. 

Long story short she's a lunatic.

#csb

Whats the box saying? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Drift said:

I ran into that Paigey character outside Livin Proof once, didn't know who she was. 

Long story short she's a lunatic.

#csb

I’m not surprised. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

this should be shown to all young girls doing mad hairstyles and kinds of chemicals in their hair

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

never understood why lighties with straight/white hair do "black female" shit to their hair i.e. relax

/

asked in another thread but what does she actually do? she looks like trouble tbh

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Infamous said:

Dibs 

You can have her 

I have know since she was young so she doesn’t interest me like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Incumbent said:

never understood why lighties with straight/white hair do "black female" shit to their hair i.e. relax

/

asked in another thread but what does she actually do? she looks like trouble tbh

 

She does music. Used to run with Lady Leeshur

 

And nobody should really be relaxing their hair or putting any sort of strong chemicals in it tbh. Thats perming, bleaching, hot combing whatever. Shit eats out "black female" hair too. Look at Naomi Campbell's head top. Hair is nyam out.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Incumbent said:

never understood why lighties with straight/white hair do "black female" shit to their hair i.e. relax

/

asked in another thread but what does she actually do? she looks like trouble tbh

 

Obviously it's cos they don't have straight/white hair duh

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That cream causes a lot of internal problems as well such as fibroids

That is a scurge on many black womens lives

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Trap God said:

Obviously it's cos they don't have straight/white hair duh

nothing is obvious with females tbh

i was asking around yesterday and today, apparently it's more to do with it being "easier to manage" but i suspect it's all to do with confirmation to the white man's image of beauty with self hate embedded in there somewhere too

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Haze-e said:

She does music. Used to run with Lady Leeshur

 

And nobody should really be relaxing their hair or putting any sort of strong chemicals in it tbh. Thats perming, bleaching, hot combing whatever. Shit eats out "black female" hair too. Look at Naomi Campbell's head top. Hair is nyam out.

had to be music lol

i hear you and it's sad these females do that to their hair

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×