The Picture Thread (NO Chicks or NSFW) pt2

yhfam

43 minutes ago, Zizouz said:

http://i.imgur.com/K7PGB.gif

U SEE HOW THESE PEOPLE/WHITES DONT CLEAN MINCE...

U DO REALISE HOW MUCH FAT IS IN MINCE

WHO HERE COOKS THE MINCE AND CAN SEE ALL THE FATTY OIL LOOSEN UP...

STRAIN IT AND KEEP COOKING IT TILL ALL THE FAT IS OUT..... MAYBE ADDING SOME WATER TO BOIL THE MINCE TO GET THE FAT OUT

CAN NEVER TRUST THESE WHITES TO BOOK - JUST INJECTING FAT INTO YOUR BODIES CASUALLY AND NOT PROPER CLEANING/DE-FATTENING DI TING

MINCE HAS AN AWFUL LOT OF FAT - IF YOU HAVENT DONE WHAT IVE SAID, GO AHEAD AND TRY IT - AND YOULL SEE WHAT GOES INTO YOUR BODY WHEN YOU DONT CLEAN OFF MEATS ETC ETC

/

EVEN WHEN YOU COOK CHICKEN IN THE OVEN AND THEN YOU TAKE IT OUT, AND LETS SAY YOU LEAVE IT IN THE FRIDGE - YOU CAN SEE THE HEAVY LAYER OF FAT ON THE TOP.... GET A SPOON AND SCRAPE ALL THAT OFF

JUST IMAGINE

• Downvote 5

5 hours ago, underwriter said:

U SEE HOW THESE PEOPLE/WHITES DONT CLEAN MINCE...

U DO REALISE HOW MUCH FAT IS IN MINCE

WHO HERE COOKS THE MINCE AND CAN SEE ALL THE FATTY OIL LOOSEN UP...

STRAIN IT AND KEEP COOKING IT TILL ALL THE FAT IS OUT..... MAYBE ADDING SOME WATER TO BOIL THE MINCE TO GET THE FAT OUT

CAN NEVER TRUST THESE WHITES TO BOOK - JUST INJECTING FAT INTO YOUR BODIES CASUALLY AND NOT PROPER CLEANING/DE-FATTENING DI TING

MINCE HAS AN AWFUL LOT OF FAT - IF YOU HAVENT DONE WHAT IVE SAID, GO AHEAD AND TRY IT - AND YOULL SEE WHAT GOES INTO YOUR BODY WHEN YOU DONT CLEAN OFF MEATS ETC ETC

/

EVEN WHEN YOU COOK CHICKEN IN THE OVEN AND THEN YOU TAKE IT OUT, AND LETS SAY YOU LEAVE IT IN THE FRIDGE - YOU CAN SEE THE HEAVY LAYER OF FAT ON THE TOP.... GET A SPOON AND SCRAPE ALL THAT OFF

JUST IMAGINE

When i ate meat i always bought lean lamb mince. Otherwise not much point imo. Fat does hold the flavour so u dnt wanna be cuttin it all off pre cookin or boiling it off. Thats nonsense

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Grafter said:

Made me feel bad for him still

It's al tragic since channel u

Hope he gets things together

Always see man in the ends looking real old and sad.

Some washed guy your era has gone boss up and start a label sign up the youngers, kids dont want to buy no music from a guy pushing 40. The game dont change just the players. Needs  to try and position himself in a power role, niggers always want to be famous. Make money and keep it moving.   

I see Streets Tweet makes sense now

28 minutes ago, The Somalian said:

Some washed guy your era has gone boss up and start a label sign up the youngers, kids dont want to buy no music from a guy pushing 40. The game dont change just the players. Needs  to try and position himself in a power role, niggers always want to be famous. Make money and keep it moving.   

I see Streets Tweet makes sense now

co-sign. 

So many talented Youngers coming through.  None of these OG's want to nurture. Guys want to stunt as bosses in front of the cam, rather than behind the scenes.