THE OFFICIAL VENTING + ANTI VENTING THREAD PART FOUR

Young Bape

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could take my mum on facebook no problem, i dont have it and its a platform for old people

but whys my dad jumping on insta for ?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Grafter said:

U know when you thought someone was so religious...so pious

But it was just their clothes or hair basically.

Gets to me less now but jeeze

So many wolves in jilbabs, kufis, tams beards an dreads

Are you Muslim or with the Nation? 

Just curious. 

/

Those people are hypocrites. You cannot be religious and treat people badly.

You cannot help a person with nasty personality  

No rasta

but i was referrin to a muslim ive known for years. Not nasty jus wasn't as pious as i believed (purely because of how he presents himself an the works i see him do so my mistake i suppose).

When i was a child i thought every rasta man was a good an ultimately safe person to be around. Obviously not the case but you cant be adournin yourself with the garb an religious symbolism an ur actively on the opposite path. Everybody slips but i reckon some people present this image to deceive an to hide 

27 minutes ago, Vtec said:

It's ok religion allows them to repent and seek forgiveness for self. Whilst being an arse to you. 

Loyalty to it comes 1st before being decent to you.

That get out of jail free card

• Upvote 2

I know I shouldn't be making posts like this on youtube music videos but I just can't help myself 

Lambeth most certified, gang capital and dangerous borough in London historically

Brixton Stockwell Brixton Hill Kennington Streatham Clapham Tulse Hill Gipsy Hill Vauxhall West Norwood Herne Hill Upper Norwood Crystal Palace

Raiders Untouchables 28's Y28's YY28's Peel Dem Crew South Man Syndicate Nastie Squad Gaskell Street Bloods Kennington Posse Kartel Crew Firehouse Posse Murder Zone Organised Crime Roadside G'z Corleone Family Riders Gipset 0-Tre-1 Acre Lane Campaign Always Bangin Mashes Paid In Full Peel Dem Crew Bratz Tiny Organised Crime Latin Kings Bang Your Mash Loughborough Soldiers Kennington Crips Clap Town Guns And Shanks Brixton Hill Blood Set Younger Roadside G'z New Park G'z Siru Trust No 1 Squeeze 4 P's 150 Roc Block 674 410 727 198 861 17 8 Boyz Up Top

Birth place of U.K Road Rap and U.K Drill. I'm not even from there or from South but u gotta give credit where it's due. Lambeth man had Trocadero on smash in the 80's, 90's and 2000's

InstrumentalsBeats

You listed hella clicks multiple times. Some of them (eg. Firehouse) were from Southwark Angell Town: 28s → PDC → PIF/CFR → GAS → 150
New Park: Marga Lane → BHB → OSG/NPG → 674 Somerleyton: MZ → GAS/Siru → 727 (etc)
Read more
Show less
Reply1
  •  
    Report spam or abuse
InstrumentalsBeats
Stanskovic

InstrumentalsBeats you lot got bareeee time on your hands making gang overviews and that smh
Read more
Show less
Reply2 3
  •  
    Report spam or abuse
Stanskovic
InstrumentalsBeats

My reply took less than a minute smh
Read more
Show less
Reply1
Read more

• Downvote 7

Always a pork mission. 

Bacon sarnie

Bacon and Cheese omelette

Fry up with bacon, black pudding and pork sausages.

Oh I love pork. Could never convert (revert whatever they call it) or live in Dubai and the likes just for this alone.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

• User unpinned this topic