THE OFFICIAL VENTING + ANTI VENTING THREAD PART FOUR

Young Bape

4 hours ago, Kuffir said:

fam

had three piece of fruit and 500cl in the past hour but my stomach feels like i got cystic fibrosis

:lmao:. FFS, I swear i've been conditioned for yam and eggs to be the only breakfast i would take the time to make, aside from cereal (which is nonsense as a breakfast on its own).

@Haze-e there was a time in my life I ate pork, but now breakfast is a very small gathering of ingredients since the pigs left the room.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, Grafter said:

Water - not enough

3 fruit never enough

At the mo im havin two scones an a smoothy an it ain enough

Green banana porridge on the weekend with some crackers an maybe cashews. This is the most satisfying

dead 

People who have an addiction to their mobile phones is my pet fucking hate. Like seriously it's not going to grow legs and run away from you if its not in your hands for 10 seconds?! Get a life people! Pick up a book or do something constructive instead of sitting looking at shit on your phones!!! 

9 hours ago, Dollar89 said:

People who have an addiction to their mobile phones is my pet fucking hate. Like seriously it's not going to grow legs and run away from you if its not in your hands for 10 seconds?! Get a life people! Pick up a book or do something constructive instead of sitting looking at shit on your phones!!! 

this is good advice, but when you're the unproductive one hearing it, it's like water off a duck's back

the penny doesn't drop until life hits hard

23 hours ago, Zizouz said:

this is good advice, but when you're the unproductive one hearing it, it's like water off a duck's back

the penny doesn't drop until life hits hard

Yeah I know it is just a constant thing. Put it down pick it up 10 seconds later then repeat. You will not die if you're not constantly on your phone! ?

On 27/07/2017 at 10:48 PM, Dollar89 said:

what difference does a book make when you could have that exact content from the book on your phone? how do you know someone whos glued to their phone isnt reading something constructive?