THE OFFICIAL VENTING + ANTI VENTING THREAD PART FOUR

Young Bape

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a professional body exam tomorrow, no way am I gonna pass it.

Have to answer 10 questions out of 16 which can be drawn from over 30 subjects. All handwritten and in 3 hours which roughly works out to 15 mins per question all requiring just under 2 pages of A4 each. Been practicing today and my hand is fucked, cramps up after writing for more than 20 mins ffs.

It's a minor as I can retake it and it's not fully relevant to my job but it would be good to have.

52 minutes ago, Greens said:

Got a professional body exam tomorrow, no way am I gonna pass it.

Have to answer 10 questions out of 16 which can be drawn from over 30 subjects. All handwritten and in 3 hours which roughly works out to 15 mins per question all requiring just under 2 pages of A4 each. Been practicing today and my hand is fucked, cramps up after writing for more than 20 mins ffs.

It's a minor as I can retake it and it's not fully relevant to my job but it would be good to have.

good luck

do your best

On 31/07/2017 at 9:37 AM, QPR Dee said:

what difference does a book make when you could have that exact content from the book on your phone? how do you know someone whos glued to their phone isnt reading something constructive?

True. But regardless of that, why do people need to be so addicted to their phone? Unless you're making a penny every time you look at it there isn't a need. More to life than a phone. 

10 hours ago, QPR Dee said:

more to life than money

Of course there is. A phone being glued to your hand not being included. I just can't see what can be so addictive on your phone that you constantly need it to be attached to you?!

one might argue that the people on their phones all the time are more sociable than those who aren't on their phones, or might be taking in more information than those who aren't on their phones

or not

but you don't know, so chill

that's prob conditioning from school days

don't be disruptive, don't be a nuisance, and don't step out of line

that stuff sticks with you

S.A.S need to drop a new mixtape featuring Camron, Euro Gang,67,  Ill Mill, C-Biz, Section, Young Spray. make it happen TF. Them man put Norf on the map. Pioneers of U.K street rap them man been doing it since 98. Crazy discography, classic tracks, crazy collabs, crazy freestyles

• Downvote 1

U got respect @MGEEZ G card he done time in the can with generals like S Class, Tanna, Stanna. He an RSG'z affiliate. Man needs to drop a mixtape on iTunes and CD's Get the RSG'z, Shiesty, S Class, Stanna, Tanna, Stickz. Gotta respect the journey from the jails and Bricky roads to a fitness instructor

On 02/08/2017 at 1:19 PM, QPR Dee said:

stiff upper lip, keep calm and carry on

that stiff upper lip/keep calm business is supposed to be about resilience but the british way is really being a doormat, shamed by social conventions/"niceties" into silence

llow it

Nah allow ordering with or being in the same line as overly picky people. Order whats on the menu and be on your way, no one's got time like that. Vast majority of people who work in those industries are dunces, allow overloading them with too much info. 

On 03/08/2017 at 3:32 PM, Young Bape said:

U got respect @MGEEZ G card he done time in the can with generals like S Class, Tanna, Stanna. He an RSG'z affiliate. Man needs to drop a mixtape on iTunes and CD's Get the RSG'z, Shiesty, S Class, Stanna, Tanna, Stickz. Gotta respect the journey from the jails and Bricky roads to a fitness instructor

I'm not a fitness instructor bro Ima sales manager of a premium health club that is responsible for an annual turnover of 1.3 million. 

Proper appreciate the support tho still. Due to see some bits from me soon ??