THE OFFICIAL VENTING + ANTI VENTING THREAD PART FOUR

Young Bape

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah bro nothing to hate about if iam going to be honest... you have work in a few hours, I just got in.

I wish you all the best too, inshallah in a few years you will boast about your own company turning over that much in a year and not someone else's.:Y:

• Downvote 6

1 hour ago, Seydou said:

That's a good look bro

The issue is why you laughing at another man's achievements? 

Iam not 

don't brag about working for another man and their what they've achieved financially...it's embrassing.

Jos collect your monthly wage and be humble.

• Downvote 2

2 hours ago, yhfam said:

Iam not 

don't brag about working for another man and their what they've achieved financially...it's embrassing.

Jos collect your monthly wage and be humble.

So a man can't be pleased to be part of a successful company/branch just coz he doesn't own it? Where I work I'm manager and I want my branch to be the best and it's up there and that makes me proud and I get a bonus and a company car they I pay nothing for except diesel

What ever we go over our P&L budget I get 10% as a bonus and I've had a bonus every year since I took over and am on course for another one and being noticed by my boss and the MD and have now been asked to present at The next ABM meeting and been asked to be part of a team of 5 to come up with a solution to slow and non moving stock (I am the only manager on this) 

I'm sure MGEEZ is under 30 and I'm sure he must get a bonus too and is constantly learning and one day might be able to open up his own business 

just do u big man and concentrate on ur own money. Even if MGEEZ is gassing how does it affect you

• Like 3

• User unpinned this topic