THE OFFICIAL VENTING + ANTI VENTING THREAD PART FOUR

Young Bape

38 minutes ago, welbz said:

So a man can't be pleased to be part of a successful company/branch just coz he doesn't own it? Where I work I'm manager and I want my branch to be the best and it's up there and that makes me proud and I get a bonus and a company car they I pay nothing for except diesel

What ever we go over our P&L budget I get 10% as a bonus and I've had a bonus every year since I took over and am on course for another one and being noticed by my boss and the MD and have now been asked to present at The next ABM meeting and been asked to be part of a team of 5 to come up with a solution to slow and non moving stock (I am the only manager on this) 

I'm sure MGEEZ is under 30 and I'm sure he must get a bonus too and is constantly learning and one day might be able to open up his own business 

just do u big man and concentrate on ur own money. Even if MGEEZ is gassing how does it affect you

Strong post. 

If I become a director of a billion £ company but ultimately answer to a hoard of investors am I a mug? When I'm taking home X amount. 

If someone opens a small business and might not be the wealthiest but have more freedom and are their own boss are they more of a mug than the next guy? 

Success is relative to an individual and unlike those that hate I revel in others success. 

All the best bros

• Like 2

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Built up resentment from back in the day when mgeez was sonning man left right n centre

Was a different (much more hilarious) era but everyone is grown up now

The fact that chapps is still bitter about intenet insults from years ago but tries to hide it under this fortune 500 angle is slyly hilarious 

1 hour ago, welbz said:

So a man can't be pleased to be part of a successful company/branch just coz he doesn't own it? Where I work I'm manager and I want my branch to be the best and it's up there and that makes me proud and I get a bonus and a company car they I pay nothing for except diesel

What ever we go over our P&L budget I get 10% as a bonus and I've had a bonus every year since I took over and am on course for another one and being noticed by my boss and the MD and have now been asked to present at The next ABM meeting and been asked to be part of a team of 5 to come up with a solution to slow and non moving stock (I am the only manager on this) 

I'm sure MGEEZ is under 30 and I'm sure he must get a bonus too and is constantly learning and one day might be able to open up his own business 

just do u big man and concentrate on ur own money. Even if MGEEZ is gassing how does it affect you

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

what the hell is all this

if your happy that's good for u mate no need for your paragraphs on ur bonus and your MD.

• Downvote 1

48 minutes ago, Badman said:

Chaps a certified hater

Remember the days of P.Brisco chaps was basically mans lackey

It was only when Mike went inside and after the lingo era that chaps started to talk with some base 

Cringest guy the forum has ever seen 

why/how could i hate on someone iam in a better position in let alone even know irl

i just found his original comment funny and compared it similar to the blax who think they made it and start acting boujie because  they work in canary wharf

i find it too funny when i see the reactions back especially paragraphs :lmao: 

i dont care what anyone does as long as your happy doing what ur doing youve  won in life but just keep it humble

/

"the days of P brisco"

"Lingo era"

mate you seriously need to take a break from this forum 

fuckin neek

6 hours ago, The Somalian said:

Mgeez is an inspiration and I look at his success and how he motivates himself to inspire myself. 

Fuck negative shit you need to remove that cancer from your system 

As i said in 2017 no excuses u can be a Uber driver, react to youtube videos, be a youtube actor, be a music artist etc. Make good legit money while getting your younger to trap 

• Downvote 2

7 hours ago, yhfam said:

why/how could i hate on someone iam in a better position in let alone even know irl

i just found his original comment funny and compared it similar to the blax who think they made it and start acting boujie because  they work in canary wharf

i find it too funny when i see the reactions back especially paragraphs :lmao: 

i dont care what anyone does as long as your happy doing what ur doing youve  won in life but just keep it humble

/

"the days of P brisco"

"Lingo era"

mate you seriously need to take a break from this forum 

fuckin neek

Pls tell us how your in a better position that anyone in life....in detail with facts and figures and documentation if you have any.

Didn't say I was in a better position then anyone in life just you. My last tax bill is at least a third of your yearly salary.

Let's just leave it there it's boring clearly your cage got rattled as you keep replying ffs :rofl::rofl::rofl:

My job here is done ✅ 

good to see your doing well :Y:

• Downvote 2