THE OFFICIAL VENTING + ANTI VENTING THREAD PART FOUR

Young Bape

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎01‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 8:56 PM, Young Bape said:

She was with a bag of man I wasn't trying to make the 6 o'clock news with reports stating young lad stabbed to death on Quakers Course due to argument with a group of guys over a girl

As much as this post may seem tongue in cheek to most on here there is a lot of truth and realness in this post. Imagine how many man been stabbed over a girl

11 hours ago, yhfam said:

You man are so sad and bitter it's unbelievable pmsl

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

work smarter and not harder bros

This ain't no online persona

U a clown. I rate Mike because of the environment he comes from I don't wanna keep rambling on about endz but he is from let's say 1 of the worst especially in the era he grew up there were u could say that area and post code he from was at the forefront of that type of environment. To grow up in that type of place to go on to be apart of a successful company that generates some serious money even if he doesn't make most of that million or whatever himself. He still apart of a winning business which he plays a role in

2 hours ago, Grafter said:

south London

rats.

SNM

• Like 5
  • Downvote 2

Didn't know where else to put this but ive got one bredrin who all of a sudden repeats the same action 2/3 times with certain things 

I.e he would get out the car as normal then go back in and repeat that again 

or pick up a wallet from the table ready to leave then drop it and pick it up again

it's so weird and worrying to see but it's kinda hard to pull him up on it as I don't want to embarrass him

is this a form of depression??

2 hours ago, yhfam said:

Didn't know where else to put this but ive got one bredrin who all of a sudden repeats the same action 2/3 times with certain things 

I.e he would get out the car as normal then go back in and repeat that again 

or pick up a wallet from the table ready to leave then drop it and pick it up again

it's so weird and worrying to see but it's kinda hard to pull him up on it as I don't want to embarrass him

is this a form of depression??

Just holla at him on a level about it don't mock him or bring the topic upin a banger type way. Get to the point and ask him wats up with that

• User unpinned this topic