THE OFFICIAL VENTING + ANTI VENTING THREAD PART FOUR

Young Bape

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Greens said:

You do though and you should get the appropriate support.

I don't think I do blood. I am honest enough to admit I have learning difficulties slower to learn and complete things like math  for example than others. I hold my hands up to this. Immature yes can mature a lot but I don't think a man should mock/joke about a things that affects a lot of people that really do have this thing which I do not

9 hours ago, yhfam said:

Which is why I won't 

what does OCD stem from?

Why in what world you wouldn't say anything

what kind of awkward friendship is it when you can't bring that up

Probably left it too long now like when you don't know someone's name n the ask name threshold has gone

just talk to him

lol why would that be caused by depression

is this guy actually you 

• Like 1

Are you that some man?

Stuff like that being doing shit 3 times in particular or just all aspects of being a weirdo?

if that was my boy he'd be getting abused the first time he did it

or even a stranger TBH

would atleast ask em the deal rather than be silent and avoid the blatant elephant

maybe you coulda cut it off at the head

15 hours ago, yhfam said:

Didn't know where else to put this but ive got one bredrin who all of a sudden repeats the same action 2/3 times with certain things 

I.e he would get out the car as normal then go back in and repeat that again

Plz video this 

you just sat in the passenger seat twiddling your thumbs?

I pretend not to take notice and he will make an excuse "there's something wrong with your door"

Loss of job is the issue so I will never banter about his current actions

quite fucked to witness this of a bredrin who has never shown any 'mental illnessy traits'

smh life

Would defo pull someone up on it straight away let alone my bedrin

Got in trouble at school once for switching off all the lights literally all of them with a compass... wish i knew about OCD could have used the excuse

the sooner your friend is able to seek help the better

you don't want to imagine the sort of nastiness that he's having flow through his mind to end up displaying them compulsive behaviours

4 minutes ago, Zizouz said:

the sooner your friend is able to seek help the better

you don't want to imagine the sort of nastiness that he's having flow through his mind to end up displaying them compulsive behaviours

Doesnt have to be nastiness

Could be a coping mechanism. Could be hes so stressed out an feeling so out of control that it has manifested into this. A small piece of control over ur life. Or could be a normally obsessive person an hes lost control over it. Or something happened when he didnt double an triple check whatever it is an ever since then he just has to make sure.

www.psychologytoday.com/blog/culturally-speaking/201112/obsessive-compulsive-disorder-and-the-root-the-problem%3famp

Read more here

Don't listen to these man. If you can't approach it sensitively leave it alone. What if u make a big deal out it an make it worse

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Doesnt have to be nastiness

Could be a coping mechanism. Could be hes so stressed out an feeling so out of control that it has manifested into this. A small piece of control over ur life. Or could be a normally obsessive person an hes lost control over it. Or something happened when he didnt double an triple check whatever it is an ever since then he just has to make sure.

www.psychologytoday.com/blog/culturally-speaking/201112/obsessive-compulsive-disorder-and-the-root-the-problem%3famp

Read more here

Don't listen to these man. If you can't approach it sensitively leave it alone. What if u make a big deal out it an make it worse

pos

the more you know and all that

4 hours ago, yhfam said:

I pretend not to take notice and he will make an excuse "there's something wrong with your door"

Loss of job is the issue so I will never banter about his current actions

quite fucked to witness this of a bredrin who has never shown any 'mental illnessy traits'

smh life

You see

Its a terrible thing. You can suggest iapt services if its present in his borough - provides talking therapy on the NHS. I suppose if you do talk to him you can't start by sayin why u doin this...start with are you alright? .... ..... ..... .... I notice you been doin this........

In my experience when friends have had a turn the best thing you can do is listen, treat them normally, maintain the friendship cos a lot of people disappear because it not easy to deal with at all