THE OFFICIAL VENTING + ANTI VENTING THREAD PART FOUR

Young Bape

47 minutes ago, QPR Dee said:

im watching the citygames on BBC1 atm and there are people there 30+, infact i think most are 25+

one E-Block guy just won the hurdles is like 33, another british female sprinter was 29

30 is never late, especially at amateur level

Ur right

U are right

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can i go for a scan

and they scanning the wrong side ?

then say they cant change cos they have to follow the surgeons order like a prescription 

?

Yh bro i hear that.... if you know things gnna drop just go to the bank and say ive got this coming in at these dates, sort me out until then.

Alternatively get yourself on payment plans

Its their duty to make these things available. They dont often offer but they are always an option. Sometimes they wanna demand a high minimum one off payment before they start the plan. Sometimes better to say ok an call bk speak to some one else

When i worked in call centers debt collectin i would always accept a lower payment where I had a colleague who would say ÂŁ50 min all the time

Go for the lowest even if you can afford to pay it off sooner. When u can pay it off pay it off but try to get payment plans of like 5 pound a month or whatever is available. Ok on yr credit file if ur on one too

On 25/09/2017 at 10:11 AM, Bruno Di Gradi said:

had a mad few months financially

tryna make ends meet...first time debt has hit me....major cutbacks been done but just tryna keep my head up

Cannot stress budgeting EVERYTHING more. Wrote down all incoming and outgoing TO THE LETTER. Trust it will help you know where everything is going and keep yourself afloat during such a tough time.

40 minutes ago, Haze-e said:

Cannot stress budgeting EVERYTHING more. Wrote down all incoming and outgoing TO THE LETTER. Trust it will help you know where everything is going and keep yourself afloat during such a tough time.

I do this every week pretty much

Direct debits / essential bills first then everything else in order of priority right down to the ammi

• User unpinned this topic