THE OFFICIAL VENTING + ANTI VENTING THREAD PART FOUR

Young Bape

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

had the weirdest unprofessional interview yesterday

first off the woman as 15-20mins late. When she come to meet me she apologised and then told me the reason is there was an incident in the building to do with her department and as line manager she didnt wanna deal with it right now so we ended up doing the meeting in another building close by they have a contract in. We're talking the usual talk on the way to other building (how was ur journey in blah blah)

we sat down and were going through the questions and what not, standard stuff. Discussed the first interview which was with another manager (which was also a bit weird for other reasons). Then she asked why i keep changing roles...get thru all that.

She asked me what i think of her as i said im a good judge character. I told her what i thought straight up on how she came across.

Then she started talking about how I cant act like a roadman in work?????!!!?? (exact words) First off in my head im thinking...rah im not even a roadman though lol.  Then she was telling me how shes from road and how shes from south but in work she changes it up (in my head im thinking..im nearly 30...i know how to act at work) then shes saying to me (Exact words again) to be successful there i'm gonna have to change it up and be a bit of a neek. again in my head im thinking....rah...is she actually saying this to me as a line manager. It's like she was tryna impress me or something I was baffled. 

In the end, She basically wants me to work there but i weren't smelling her vibe.

I just know it will end in tears/drama

Think I'll opt for the other job opp

4 hours ago, Bruno Di Gradi said:

Then she started talking about how I cant act like a roadman in work?????!!!?? (exact words) First off in my head im thinking...rah im not even a roadman though lol.  Then she was telling me how shes from road and how shes from south but in work she changes it up (in my head im thinking..im nearly 30...i know how to act at work) then shes saying to me (Exact words again) to be successful there i'm gonna have to change it up and be a bit of a neek. again in my head im thinking....rah...is she actually saying this to me as a line manager. It's like she was tryna impress me or something I was baffled. 

qwldj wlefjh wc :rofl::rofl: 

first of all lol @ uppin a pic and second it depends on how much i want the job but at some point i'd be forced to pull her up

thats mad patronising still 

13 minutes ago, Kuffir said:

how was you moving dst

do you walk with a bop

benn up your top lip to say certain words

hand tatts?

aj pouch?

burberry interview shirt?

what marked you out as a "roadman"

Probably my vocal tone but she was casual first with the talk...and I still kept a guard up.

Normal interview attire.

23 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Agree

She a loose canon

100%

/

The other interview the main manager told me he used to run a pirate radio station. Had a long convo about record labels and distribution companies. So I think I'm just gonna roll with that.

Funny though because pre interviews it was opposite.

2 minutes ago, Bruno Di Gradi said:

Probably my vocal tone but she was casual first with the talk...and I still kept a guard up.

that edmonton twang i see u

sounds nice tbh, good intentions feebly executed from her and much better "we relate to eachother" tekks from the other guy

good luck with the job bruh

• User unpinned this topic