THE OFFICIAL VENTING + ANTI VENTING THREAD PART FOUR

Young Bape

i dunno how u man can go on vip2 during working hours - 

like vip2 is not one of them sites i believe you should be using in public - its like an undercover for arm - only for us man

facebook - dead... i only go on it if im extremely bored...

instagram is my daily app usage, followed by whatsapp, and then snapchat is also.... if i am bored....

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/20/2018 at 7:12 PM, connorwickham said:

Think so B. She's new to me this year. Hope she isn't out the game, it would be a sad moment.

She has a case at the moment, so she can't leave her state but she will be active again once it's over.

:mj:

• Like 2

Some young Brazilian girl started initiating casual convo with me at the train station

Everything was green light

Attractive

Early 20s

Here for one more month

Lives alone whilst here

Talking all on the train...she gets off, she even prompted me with the  "I'm getting off now" and glanced....im looking at her walk off into the distance whilst my brain is saying "yo...number...name...what u doing?"

Same time im on the train going home where I live with my partner. Feel I made the right decision morally but I know this one is gonna haunt me for a minute.

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, CurryMan said:

Some young Brazilian girl started initiating casual convo with me at the train station

Attractive

Early 20s

Here for one more month

Lives alone whilst here

Talking all on the train...she gets off, she even prompted me with the  "I'm getting off now" and glanced....im looking at her walk off into the distance whilst my brain is saying "yo...number...name...what u doing?"

Same time im on the train going home where I live with my partner. Feel I made the right decision morally but I know this one is gonna haunt me for a minute.

Next time you shag your missus, wish it was the samba queen. Spice shit up a bit. Make her wear Brazil shirt etc.

On 25/06/2018 at 10:27 PM, CurryMan said:

Attractive

Early 20s

Here for one more month

Lives alone whilst here

Not sure what ur asking us here 

u Asking about cheating in generally or ur potential method on this occassion 

i would always say never shit where u eat but also if expectations are set from the beginning things rarely have a chance to turn south 

*edit*

disclaimer I don’t cheat