Young Bape

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, connorwickham said:

Damnnnn. She not got any friends? Wow

Dno who it is

Basically couple times people have been in the loos early in the morning an the lights are off but someone is clearly in the cubicle. They are motion sensor lights so there has to be no movement for some time. Talkin bout 7.30 in the morning. Bag on floor, lots of tissue paper. First it was thought the person had passed out or something but dont think that was the case. No one's seen her.

20 minutes ago, Anderson said:

A brudda in the work group chat just dropped:

'Anyone wanna sponsor my wedding' and posted a go fund me page link.

I've been going in on him and he's got all defensive. Is this life in 2018? Can't be surely.

Becoming more and more common. At my friend's wedding every guest paid for their 3 course meal (£150). Either that or we could only attend the reception/after party. ONly because he was a friend from school did I still attend and pay.

Friend's girlfriend celebrated her birthday the other week and the invitation said no gifts please only cards with money in. Didn't bother going.

34 minutes ago, Seth Rollins said:

Becoming more and more common. At my friend's wedding every guest paid for their 3 course meal (£150). Either that or we could only attend the reception/after party. ONly because he was a friend from school did I still attend and pay.

Friend's girlfriend celebrated her birthday the other week and the invitation said no gifts please only cards with money in. Didn't bother going.

Loooool this is nonsense. Only cards with money in ??. Shoulda stuck 5 £1 coins in with some sellotape.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Supermalt said:

If you have to set up a go fund me to get married...dont get married yet. Is it by force? 

Worst thing is the wedding is in like 3 weeks. Everything's paid for.

Man's just tryna claw back some funding...from people not even invited to the wedding.

8 hours ago, Seth Rollins said:

I think it is so rude when people ask for money for their birthday