THE OFFICIAL VENTING + ANTI VENTING THREAD PART FOUR

Young Bape

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

doing?

My bredrin has been getting on my nerves recently just silly shit thinking off cutting him off for a couple of months. Who buys half an ounce of coke with no clientele. then to sale it says they are going west end to try and shot it randoms. The d*ck head level of his plan just pisses me off

11 minutes ago, The Somalian said:

My bredrin has been getting on my nerves recently just silly shit thinking off cutting him off for a couple of months. Who buys half an ounce of coke with no clientele. then to sale it says they are going west end to try and shot it randoms. The d*ck head level of his plan just pisses me off

them ad hoc deals there

• Like 1

5 hours ago, The Somalian said:

A desperate guy not thinking straight lol. In his head he rationalised it as I will get this halfers and flip it and all my problems are gone ?

1 hour ago, MGEEZ said:

Why u storing pens in your pocket bro 

??

• User unpinned this topic