Sign in to follow this  
Young Bape

THE OFFICIAL VENTING + ANTI VENTING THREAD PART FOUR

I have to learn my old signature because the town hall don't believe my signature is my own (they have my 10 year old passport to compare with). 

I don't think I've ever written the same signature twice before. I thought these days it was just a formality 

14 hours ago, NORA BATTY said:

Worked over 200 hrs this month

Pissed that all my wages will be going to the tax man 😩

you reached that 100% infinity tax bracket have you

bading

• Upvote 2

Over ate at lunch time

Came home after work had a nap

Every single time i nap around these times i dream hard, an its too realistic and too stressful. Wake up really irritated

• Upvote 1

The woman across the roads cat is mugging me off.bm Hate the fucking thing and it always wants to come in my garden. 

The last two days have been a pisstake though. Yesterday it was just chilling on my front door mat and did not give a single fuck about moving.Today, go to take the rubbish out and it's just chilling ON TOP of my car.

How am I getting bullied by a cat? Buying a super soaker tomorrow, that's my only job for the day this can't go on any longer.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, NORA BATTY said:

Any takers 

yes

at a wedding today so lets say tomorow 3:30 outside cov footlocker by costa coffee where the turks jam

i'll be hungover as shit and i'll chop off one limb of your choosing

PULLUP

3 hours ago, JOHN DOE said:

get some cat repellent bro

Copped some sonic noise cat repeller thing, a super soaker and a nerf gun for good measure

Can't wait to let the ting go. Pap pap pap

Maybe he wants to be your friend

Think about that before you make him your enemy

Nearly got mugged yesterday first time in my life lool.

Was at Warren St on the phone, 2 man came up behind me on bike and tried to nab it out my hand. Didn't even hear them coming. All on the phone just feel some hand come grab my phone. 

luckilly my grip was tight, he tried tug it and i pulled and swivelled and the phone dropped on the floor and they zinged off. I was VEX. Brazen shit, i was walking in the middle of the pavement, not even  near the road and the way they came was against traffic so I don't even know where they come from. White yewt as well on the back, didnt really see the driver. Picked up the phone off the floor, still in perfect condition, no cracks and my boy was still on the phone. I always hear that its a hotspot there for those kinda things but always had it in my head that no one could ever try do that to me. I got lucky coz if I didnt have decent reactions or my phone wasnt so wham, that phone would of been gone.

• Upvote 1

Can't believe this is happening in 2018

• Upvote 3

On 8/16/2018 at 10:48 PM, Anderson said:

The woman across the roads cat is mugging me off.bm Hate the fucking thing and it always wants to come in my garden. 

The last two days have been a pisstake though. Yesterday it was just chilling on my front door mat and did not give a single fuck about moving.Today, go to take the rubbish out and it's just chilling ON TOP of my car.

How am I getting bullied by a cat? Buying a super soaker tomorrow, that's my only job for the day this can't go on any longer.

:rofl:Legit LOL at this

1 hour ago, Grafter said:

Can't believe this is happening in 2018

It's Robbin season, Christmas coming up

On 8/17/2018 at 1:38 PM, local said:

yes

at a wedding today so lets say tomorow 3:30 outside cov footlocker by costa coffee where the turks jam

i'll be hungover as shit and i'll chop off one limb of your choosing

PULLUP

On my way 

Oh and btw sushi is dro

fucks sake forgot about this

which limb then?

ok i can make it, gotta run about a bit first

i could do with some sushi u know

how about you bring some cali rolls, i'll bring the soy souce n lets low it

i got a limb for you later x