THE OFFICIAL VENTING + ANTI VENTING THREAD PART FOUR

Young Bape

I have to learn my old signature because the town hall don't believe my signature is my own (they have my 10 year old passport to compare with). 

I don't think I've ever written the same signature twice before. I thought these days it was just a formality 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rofl:

• Like 1

The woman across the roads cat is mugging me off.bm Hate the fucking thing and it always wants to come in my garden. 

The last two days have been a pisstake though. Yesterday it was just chilling on my front door mat and did not give a single fuck about moving.Today, go to take the rubbish out and it's just chilling ON TOP of my car.

How am I getting bullied by a cat? Buying a super soaker tomorrow, that's my only job for the day this can't go on any longer.

• Upvote 3

Nearly got mugged yesterday first time in my life lool.

Was at Warren St on the phone, 2 man came up behind me on bike and tried to nab it out my hand. Didn't even hear them coming. All on the phone just feel some hand come grab my phone. 

luckilly my grip was tight, he tried tug it and i pulled and swivelled and the phone dropped on the floor and they zinged off. I was VEX. Brazen shit, i was walking in the middle of the pavement, not even  near the road and the way they came was against traffic so I don't even know where they come from. White yewt as well on the back, didnt really see the driver. Picked up the phone off the floor, still in perfect condition, no cracks and my boy was still on the phone. I always hear that its a hotspot there for those kinda things but always had it in my head that no one could ever try do that to me. I got lucky coz if I didnt have decent reactions or my phone wasnt so wham, that phone would of been gone.

• Upvote 1

On 8/16/2018 at 10:48 PM, Anderson said:

The woman across the roads cat is mugging me off.bm Hate the fucking thing and it always wants to come in my garden. 

The last two days have been a pisstake though. Yesterday it was just chilling on my front door mat and did not give a single fuck about moving.Today, go to take the rubbish out and it's just chilling ON TOP of my car.

How am I getting bullied by a cat? Buying a super soaker tomorrow, that's my only job for the day this can't go on any longer.

:rofl:Legit LOL at this

• User unpinned this topic