THE OFFICIAL VENTING + ANTI VENTING THREAD PART FOUR

Young Bape

Saw my ex last week, she messaging me telling me she has got her old feeling back for me. This girl has started taking botox injections and gets her lips injected looks so unnatural that I dont want to be back with her. But I keep thinking  about those lips and I want head from them, 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol very similar scenario for me

particularly the lips n ex (kim thaidashian) but more a tropical islandy, new founded open minded forgive me for cheating n come visit my yoga resort work deepthroaty kinda way

forwards is just backwards in reverse cowboy brew 

December is MY YEAR 

monogymy is an unattainable concept, lips are tangible, yeeeeehaaawwww fuck Versace

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, local said:

particularly the lips n ex (kim thaidashian) but more a tropical islandy, new founded open minded forgive me for cheating n come visit my yoga resort work deepthroaty kinda way

December is MY YEAR 

monogymy is an unattainable concept, lips are tangible, yeeeeehaaawwww fuck Versace

??????

On 11/13/2018 at 10:03 AM, local said:

December is MY YEAR 

Looool

7 hours ago, CurryMan said:

On the train creasing. Two girls reading a script or something. They're from up north.. girls like "cuhhhcoll...I douunt even knooo what that means"

Was so close to buss out the laughter. Had to hold it down.

does anyone understand these inane ramblings

My neighbors new girl who he moved from brum is out here meeting up with smack heads buying shit whilst he's at work ( I clock her then she keeps it moving ( so can't even be sure )

I want to tell him but he's been a prick to me before moaning about car park spaces lool but he works pays for everything and she's got two kids with someone else 

What do u do I wanna tell him I've known him years 

still about as funny as a UTI

/

i'm seein a lithuanian bird n im feeling them old familiar feelings again ffs

i thought i was done with this human nonsense

3rd time unlucky

oh n she lucid dreams against her will n does some mad evil violent shit during her sleep

she met my bro she never met in a ket dream n described his current appearance despite that bein impossible to know in this realm

juju is real ffs

/

i'll meet my yout for the first time within a month

anyone wanna come thailand with me

/

im settin up a vintage electronics business

• Like 1

this was one of the best summers of my life

the amount of money made + tings chopped

but my bruddas we need to stop getting caught out

had a pregnancy scare (she either had a very heavy painful period or miscarried but we thank God either way)

my girl saw the whatsapp convo

but the way im feeling so on top of my game right now i had to give her that kanye & pusha t on runaway attitude

"i did it alright alright i admit now pick your next move you can leave or live with it"

she decided to leave and now i miss her ngl

last landlord is claiming 2,500 off me in damages for the yard when my deposit was 950.

lol

all the damage is damp/water damage which is her fault. All the issues with the house i sent emails immediately and have them documented. She think she's just gonna come through and take 2.5k and make false claims? nah brav

43 minutes ago, Anderson said:

How have they tried claiming it?

She sent a breakdown of everything that needs fixing and costs etc? Or just come up with a figure? 

gone through deposit scheme and put what she thinks an overall cost on each claim but not each damage

furthermore the prices shes stating are outlandish....more so shes exaggerating. I have pics of the flat in my phone still and all the times things had fucked up...i also have pics of the flat looking immaculate whilst living there.

If i didnt care about the flat i would of fucked up the whole flat but shes saying its only bathroom and kitchen really...shes gonna fail.

not to mention i could of died in the flat as a gas leak went undetected and the only found the issue out when i was on holiday and my mum let them in the flat.