THE OFFICIAL VENTING + ANTI VENTING THREAD PART FOUR

Young Bape

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a nightmare last night first time in a while and wow it was so realistic like a movie as soon as I woke up I had to keep going over it 

It basically started off with people disappearing full martial law then the army after you, to take you away I ran throughout the dream I think its because I watched prison break but the twists and turns wow I could have made it into a movie

not sure if this is a rant or anti-rant.....guess im just fucking getting old.

Work xmas drinks.....got there approx. 7pm

back home before 1130

One thing that did trigger me though, is someone I work with, (in their intoxicated state) asking me about something I told an ex-colleague in confidence prob 1-3 months ago.

n I KNOW for a fact that they didn't speak direct, but there is another intermediary who still mutually talks to both...like come on, how dead must a conversation get that you need to bring up my personal shit?! just say bye n call it a day.

im done with human....scum...kill em all!

47 minutes ago, Simply D said:

back home before 1130

One thing that did trigger me though, is someone I work with, (in their intoxicated state) asking me about something I told an ex-colleague in confidence prob 1-3 months ago.

n I KNOW for a fact that they didn't speak direct, but there is another intermediary who still mutually talks to both...like come on, how dead must a conversation get that you need to bring up my personal shit?! just say bye n call it a day.

That is more fool you for chatting your personal shit in the workplace

smh

• Upvote 1

they don't work there anymore.....a year removed from the place bro. come on, im not THAT silly...

well maybe I am...I don't usually mix work/private life in any shape or form n people have always questioned why like im some weirdo...

paaaaaaah, going back to

"how was your weekend?"

"good"

"What did you get up to?"

"Stuff"

humans :angry: :angry: 

6 hours ago, CurryMan said:

Internet >>>___

Kitchen Knife which is new my girl keeps putting in the dishwasher (told her multiple times not to as it makes it rusty)

Looked on internet how to get rid of rust

Foil & Vinegar ...scrubbed the knife...rust gone. So simple but so affective

I have a cheap pot that's been rustin in its current location (think its a moist cupboard). Wonder if it will work. Was gna chuck it

10 hours ago, Simply D said:

back home before 1130

Your posts upset me.