• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 02/04/2017 at 3:26 PM, QPR Dee said:

LMAO I'm pretty much the same

"you're always so chilled, you don't even shout"

Yeah because I'm going through all manner of scenarios in my head

Yoga and mindfulness meditation has cut that down by like 90% now I actually am chilled a lot of the time

yeah I need to get into more of that chilled out shit

tbh I've been really good with not letting other people phase me in the last year, but things in the news can really get to me, mainly UK news, politics is depressing as hell as a left-wing supporter

Sat inside the Hare & Hounds in Walthamstow. People are coming in with baby's. There's a trivial pursuit board in the corner. Guy behind me has been playing some god awful game soundtracked to the worst SEGA arcade type music I've ever heard. Wtf is this place, and why am I here? Need to learn to arrive at places early enough that it's not ridiculous to turn up at the door. And not late enough that they forget you're coming. 

Edit:- cat just strolled past on its way to the smoking area. Oi wtf what is this place?! 

56 minutes ago, PascalMoriarty said:

Sat inside the Hare & Hounds in Walthamstow. People are coming in with baby's. There's a trivial pursuit board in the corner. Guy behind me has been playing some god awful game soundtracked to the worst SEGA arcade type music I've ever heard. Wtf is this place, and why am I here? Need to learn to arrive at places early enough that it's not ridiculous to turn up at the door. And not late enough that they forget you're coming. 

Edit:- cat just strolled past on its way to the smoking area. Oi wtf what is this place?! 

love them kinda pubs tbh

but then again i dont go to pubs for the culture, i just like ones that serve pub food, and i like one i can take my kid to

2 hours ago, Grafter said:

Bought 10 pound earphones from maplin last week. Fucked already. One ear not workin/workin less

Im furious

bought £10 bluetooth ones from Aldi in January and theyre still working

did buy £4 in ear ones fromt hem that broke after 3 days

its a shot in the dark with this shit, but they should be under warranty, contact Maplin

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, QPR Dee said:

bought £10 bluetooth ones from Aldi in January and theyre still working

did buy £4 in ear ones fromt hem that broke after 3 days

its a shot in the dark with this shit, but they should be under warranty, contact Maplin

Threw away receipt an packagin when i opened them...no recourse is there?

Bossmans £6 rebore samsung ones are better than these

I bought £100+ in ear ones 

and broke them after a year

emailed the company and sent them a picture explaining how they broke, they sent me a replacement free of charge and paid envelope to send the old ones so they can test them to try prevent it in future models.

Up until the break(my fault) i used them pretty much everyday and the quality never dipped.

Get what you pay for

(previously to this had beats and they fucked up too they sent me a replacement at 40% rrp)

1 hour ago, Iceberg said:

I bought £100+ in ear ones 

and broke them after a year

emailed the company and sent them a picture explaining how they broke, they sent me a replacement free of charge and paid envelope to send the old ones so they can test them to try prevent it in future models.

Up until the break(my fault) i used them pretty much everyday and the quality never dipped.

Get what you pay for

(previously to this had beats and they fucked up too they sent me a replacement at 40% rrp)

* Local sent you

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, yhfam said:

Argos have that two year replacement thing for only £5

can swap whenever your headphones are faulty

This sounds like a shout

Argos kill me tho cos ive been intothe one.on the strand, Brixton and clapham junction and all the ear phones i want are never in stock. An i always need them on the day not in 3-5 days