Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Young Bape

THE OFFICIAL VENTING + ANTI VENTING THREAD PART FOUR

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, MrUgly said:

I was tricked by some 13 year old who had me believing she was 18 

Nearly caught a case 

I'm fuming 

You shouldn’t be revealing those things and you need to sort out how your moving

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got fucked up on rum punch last night

I'm dying real slow right now. Can't keep anything down

Pray for smaddy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Think I've gone off people. I'd rather relate to new FC characters, then new humans. Still put in a bit of work with day ones and family. Need to step out of this ish. Spent 37 mins today watching Osa Lovely. It was oh so lovely, but I feel waste now. Will force myswlf to mix with humans after super Sunday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/29/2018 at 4:32 AM, underwriter said:

i just looked at all you last peoples usernames

 

mgeez how the hell do you have 42,000 posts my goodness

???????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Grafter said:

Got fucked up on rum punch last night

I'm dying real slow right now. Can't keep anything down

Pray for smaddy

A nice Chinese n joint will sort u out 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This jet lag won’t fuck off. Wake up at 2am-ish guaranteed and can’t get back to sleep. Gonna have to work from home tomorrow, first day back after a couple hours sleep was not the one yesterday 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To VIP,

 

?

LOVE,

SMADDY

 

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I won't lie, I feel like I would have been better over the last few months if VIP2 was up. I don't really want to vent for things passed but I can definitely tell now that it fulfilled a certain social need I had. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎4‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 11:54 PM, dub said:

I won't lie, I feel like I would have been better over the last few months if VIP2 was up. I don't really want to vent for things passed but I can definitely tell now that it fulfilled a certain social need I had. 

Well it's back now.

maybe you could still benefit from still talking about what has happened/is happening   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/28/2019 at 4:55 AM, Mind Reader said:

Filing he’ll talk bout savage 

I think you need to get a man tbh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Admin. said:

Why was i just entertaining someone on telegram thinking its @local 

asking me bare dumb questions ffs

Like right now today and not 8 months ago?

ye that ain’t me bro I’m using more covert apps for big man talks these days

Shared Gmail account saved draft n delete convos on top of subliminal emoji based instagram stories, that’s how we topple this government gg

What kinda questions 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It wasn’t on my old Indonesian number was it n all in broken English sprinkled with little hair brown d*ck pics

😂😂😂😂

cos that is a long story 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, local said:

It wasn’t on my old Indonesian number was it n all in broken English sprinkled with little hair brown d*ck pics

😂😂😂😂

cos that is a long story 

:rofl:

nah some guy called steph asking me where im from if i liked football and if i like to gamble and various small talk questions along those lines but non stop...

was like bro what drugs you on right now

before i clocked it wernt you and some random from a betting group tryna get me to join a vip group

blocked way later then i shoulda

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Admin. said:

:rofl:

nah some guy called steph asking me where im from if i liked football and if i like to gamble and various small talk questions along those lines but non stop...

was like bro what drugs you on right now

before i clocked it wernt you and some random from a betting group tryna get me to join a vip group

blocked way later then i shoulda

 

Haha them coked up simple minded Asian gambling group dons

i was shifting some THC vape carts to one mate of a mate n in the midst of the haggling process he proposes instead of a pinky payment that he just allows me permission into this gambling group

In my head the fact one of the YGs has just come up 30k in a month off of that same group was wrestling with my disgust of gambling n the fact I don’t have time to learn the intricacies of modern day gambling

i took the fifty instead

next week I hear he blew all his stack on a sure bet gone wrong

am I missing a trick here or what what what 

Anyone involved in these kinda circles 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×