THE OFFICIAL VENTING + ANTI VENTING THREAD PART FOUR

Young Bape

11 minutes ago, NORA BATTY said:

They must see you as a money laundering risk :o:lol:

This is the thing, if they said that to me and say they are investigating, Then fair play. But them turning around and saying they can't explain what's happened and they don't have a clue his mind boggling.

No letters, no warning, No traces,  Zilch

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, NORA BATTY said:

What do you mean by gone...closed your account?

Whats happened with your money 

They are telling me it doesn't exist, Its no longer showing on my Online app, they haven't said they have closed it (They should have a record on when it was closed if they did). They can't even give me a printed statement of any kind.

I think it some type of bug that has wiped out some customers accounts and they don't want to hold any kind of liability so they are not giving any info, until its resolved. I have seen some similar complaints online

20 minutes ago, Afroman said:

They are telling me it doesn't exist, Its no longer showing on my Online app, they haven't said they have closed it (They should have a record on when it was closed if they did). They can't even give me a printed statement of any kind.

I think it some type of bug that has wiped out some customers accounts and they don't want to hold any kind of liability so they are not giving any info, until its resolved. I have seen some similar complaints online

Record ur conversations with ur own phone

This is outrageous

Ombudsman i dno, dont u have to go through the entire complaints process of the bank before u can go to the ombudsman?

Theres a thing called resolver, it helps u complain to banks, dno if they would deal with something like this

9 hours ago, NORA BATTY said:

the bank knows wag gwan they cannot just disappear 

Its gone to a fraud department seized it all whilst investigating 

Ul have it back in a few days 

aiiiiihhhhhhhhggghhtrtttt 

Dust queen might be correct. Happened to me at Barc, no warning nothing just froze my account for a couple of weeks and didn’t tell me shit 

banks <<<<<

they do what they like 

@Afroman call up and raise a formal complaint

If you get no answers escalate the complaint and get the information for who to contact in order to raise a subject access request under the data protection act

Make it clear this discrepancy is causing you financial detriment

If they can't resolve it within like 4-6 weeks they have to send out a final letter of response that you can take to the FOS

No point ever going in branch and having these conversations as you can never prove or verify what has been said

• Like 2

100% escalation is necessary 

The correct people will need to be made aware, there is definitely some sort of internal escalation triage process for situations like this, they aint stupid

But like all these greedy corporate cunts if they can finesse the situation and squeeze what they can out of us within the parameters of the 'law' then they will

19 hours ago, Seydou said:

Lol lol

Wish they closed mine. All minus and shit

can send you a letter demanding you pay it back within 7 days and shut your account... then you even more fucked.

i got a very active natwest account, where ive done all kinds of shit(legit) that other people been flagged/blocked for but they been bless with so far, however i keep very little money in the account...

advise everyone to have a few open uk current accounts and spread the money a bit, cos if the shutdown letter comes..... shit can get real difficult

4 hours ago, Trap God said:

@Afroman call up and raise a formal complaint

If you get no answers escalate the complaint and get the information for who to contact in order to raise a subject access request under the data protection act

Make it clear this discrepancy is causing you financial detriment

If they can't resolve it within like 4-6 weeks they have to send out a final letter of response that you can take to the FOS

No point ever going in branch and having these conversations as you can never prove or verify what has been said

Yea I have escalated it today

I only went into the branch because they told on the phone to go in with an ID.  Only to get there and them saying they are not aware of anything..

Yeah they fobbed you off on the phone

Make sure you note down all the misinformation you're given on the way

Every time you speak to any of them they have an obligation to give you correct info

Thing is once you exhaust all options depending on how much they fuck up in terms of misinformation and giving you the run around they can and will end up paying you for it