Trust

Grafter

Do you trust at all? 

Do you trust people in general?

Do you trust your partner?

Do you build up trust quick or slowly?

Do/have you pose this question: do you trust me? And if so why did u ask?

Lastly...can you be trusted?

/

Me i can't have blind faith in a human being. I dont ask to be trusted because I dnt want the question reciprocated 

Yes

No I’m very sceptical of people actions

I did

Very slowly

Yes , because I had cheated, got caught and was wondering

Trust in a relationship in fundamental- once that is gone, everything is downhill from then onwards.

It can be regained but that’s a whole lot of work than not many are fully and willing to do

Even once its regained its only partially regained. You will never enjoy the blind trust that you experienced before.

My most trusting level is "trust but verify" - I'll take Your word for it until I can establish the facts

I have friendships of 20 years plus who u trust to the point where I'd be disappointed and would be in disbelief if that trust was betrayed

And I'd trust 2 people other than my bm with the care of my children

1 hour ago, Grafter said:

Do you trust at all? 

YES

Do you trust people in general?

YES

Do you trust your partner?

DONT HAVE ONE

Do you build up trust quick or slowly?

DEPENDS ON THE PERSON 

Do/have you pose this question: do you trust me? And if so why did u ask?

NOPE, PEOPLE SEEM TO TRUST ME/NEVER BEEN CONCERNED ABOUT PEOPLE NOT TRUSTING ME

Lastly...can you be trusted?

/DEPENDS WITH WHAT. YOU PROBABLY COULDNT TRUST ME TO KEEP QUITE IF YOU TOLD ME YOU WERE GONNA RAPE A CHILD, BUT YOU COULD TRUST ME IF YOU SAID YOU NEED ME TO LOOK AFTER SOMETHING FOR YOU

Me i can't have blind faith in a human being. I dont ask to be trusted because I dnt want the question reciprocated 

I believe trust is a flawed concept which suggests that you allowing a situation to be handled by something which is out of your control while transferring liability 

it also breeds complacency as it is wise to teach yourself to be vigilant and to create contingencies etc

Are people dependable? 

Are you comfortable to delegate tasks to these people? 

These are more realistic approaches rather than trust as it suggests that you will have a backup plan and assume liability if something goes wrong 

when i was younger i trusted most ppl until time showed me again & again i was wrong to do so

i don't care if it's a family member, a partner or friend you should never trust anyone fully

because i know most ppl are innately selfish, my measurement has always been to know/clock the level of selfless acts that said person has done

like supermalt said "I build trust via proven actions"

On 11/03/2017 at 4:41 PM, Incumbent said:

because i know most ppl are innately selfish, my measurement has always been to know/clock the level of selfless acts that said person has done

In my experience this works with men

Men that I keep close have proven I can trust them over the years

I actually trust them with my life

But I think women are more calculating  and are better equipped to keep up the facade longer term

If by this time youve put trust in her by the time you realise youre up shits creek moretime its too late to simply moonwalk out of the situation

9 minutes ago, Trap God said:

In my experience this works with men

Men that I keep close have proven I can trust them over the years

I actually trust them with my life

But I think women are more calculating  and are better equipped to keep up the facade longer term

If by this time youve put trust in her by the time you realise youre up shits creek moretime its too late to simply moonwalk out of the situation

So you're sayin women can do x amount of apparently selfless acts but you still don't trust her

What does it take?

Its a scary world

Yh i used apparently because of context conversation. We never kno  but the acts could be genuinely selfless and apparently selfless all at once.

Interesting you guys count positive acts when evaluating trust.

I suppose your stance on women is actually my stance with everyone.

Trust starts from 0. I count negatives. Don't count positives