Get out ! ......Thoughts?

Afroman

Yo! This film was wild. Best cinema experience I have had in a long while. The crowds reaction was uniformed in every scene. It's definitely a flick for the cinema.

Daniel kaluuya's did his thing.

Hats off to Jordan Peele on his first major project. Humor, race relations, horror /thriller all rolled in one.

Some might find it uncomfortable but worth a watch.

• Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, Vtec said:

Film was a good watch, crowd reaction in cinema was comedy. Film definitely carried a deeper undercurrent message in relation to reality. 

Pmsl

There was a standing ovation at the end still.

Some donny shouted "do it for the culture" at one of the scenes towards the end. Everyone was creasing .

Co sign the deeper undercurrent messages in the film.  

• Upvote 1

I SAW THIS LAST NIGHT WITH MY SPANISH GIRL LINK

THE AMOUNT OF INTERRACIAL PEOPLE I SAW IN THE CINEMA LAST NIGHT WAS A LOT.... AT LEAST 6 BRUDDAZ WID WHITE TINGS (bear in mind its a small small boutique cinema)

THERE WERE PARTS WHERE IT WAS LIKE..... 'BUT WHY.... WHY IS THIS ANOTHER UNDERMINING ELEMENT FOR BLACK PEOPLE, THIS WAS JUST SHOWING THAT WHITE PEOPLE 'WERE OR ARE' ABOVE BLACKS' .... LIKE WHY WOULD YOU WRITE THIS SCRIPT... SOMETIMES IT DEFINITELY WAS ANNOYING

BUT NOT GONNA LIE THE MAIN GUY WAS DEFINITELY GOOD

FELT A BIT SHORTISH

THE SHOCK FACTOR WAS WHEN HE CLOCKED ALL THE NIGGAZ IN THE PICS WITH HIS TING

THE OTHER SHOCK FACTOR WAS WHEN SHE TRIED TO FIND THE CAR KEYS, WITH TEARY EYES..... THEN SWITCHES IT UP TO BE LIKE.... 

'ITS ALREADY HERE BOY'

1408.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 3/19/2017 at 8:27 AM, Vtec said:

Film was a good watch, crowd reaction in cinema was comedy. Film definitely carried a deeper undercurrent message in relation to reality. 

i didnt like all the subtle undertones the whites were saying to the black donny - again i was thinking why are there always films like this.....

why cant it be black people in that situation having undertones to white people - ah

• Downvote 1

16 minutes ago, underwriter said:

i didnt like all the subtle undertones the whites were saying to the black donny - again i was thinking why are there always films like this.....

why cant it be black people in that situation having undertones to white people - ah

Think you got the narrative of the film skwed there.

Think you need to watch a 2nd time.

• Upvote 6
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lens said:

alright Chapps, the point of the film was

Hide contents

white people want black people's bodies because black people are physically superior

i knew that towards the end when the old white man said he wanted his eyes

but stilll....

/

and whites have been doing this for yeard through 'rituals' and the royals