Get out ! ......Thoughts?

Afroman

Anyone caught Samuel l Jackson's comments about this? 

think it’s great that movie’s doing everything it’s doing and people are loving it,”

“But… I know the young brother who’s in the movie, and he’s British. I tend to wonder what that movie would have been with an American brother who really feels that.”

I think he's talking shit, the performance was fine, and he was convincing for someone in the situation he was in

The film isn't about kids getting shot in the street or anything like that, it's a fantasy situation and You don't have to really have lived it to portray it, hence "acting"

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, Lens said:

Anyone caught Samuel l Jackson's comments about this? 

think it’s great that movie’s doing everything it’s doing and people are loving it,”

“But… I know the young brother who’s in the movie, and he’s British. I tend to wonder what that movie would have been with an American brother who really feels that.”

I think he's talking shit, the performance was fine, and he was convincing for someone in the situation he was in

The film isn't about kids getting shot in the street or anything like that, it's a fantasy situation and You don't have to really have lived it to portray it, hence "acting"

I bet he was only saying that shit to get people to see Kong instead.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/28/2018 at 3:52 PM, Heero Yuy said:

that alternate ending is truly fucked

On 1/28/2018 at 5:48 PM, Seydou said:

That's actually a better ending tbh 

more realistic

• 3 weeks later...