Flat Earth - True Or False?

Incumbent

Cern admitted that faulty wiring led them to believe those particles had broken the speed of light when in fact they didn't. 

Both particles more close to or near the speed of light without ever exceeding it.

as far as we know today the speed of light is 299,792 kilometers per second, and no particle was mass can exceed that. But this is science and things do change with new discoveries.

The whole point of science is to be open minded ye sure, but FE just shits on alot of theories which have been tested again and agin for nearly a century without proposing better ones. 

4 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

Cern admitted that faulty wiring led them to believe those particles had broken the speed of light when in fact they didn't. 

Both particles more close to or near the speed of light without ever exceeding it.

as far as we know today the speed of light is 299,792 kilometers per second, and no particle was mass can exceed that. But this is science and things do change with new discoveries.

The whole point of science is to be open minded ye sure, but FE just shits on alot of theories which have been tested again and agin for nearly a century without proposing better ones. 

exactly my point, all these figures which have been made CONSTANTS (which has never been imo) have always been approximates & theories which the science community agrees on via averages from different experiments conducted in labs in select countries then THAT is spread around the world and made to become THE standard.

anyone else that comes along and suggests alternatives is laughed off, ridiculed & disgraced just like that CERN director behind that recent experiment

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Da Luv Doc said:

Do guys on here really believe that the Earth is flat????........

Do guys really believe that the Universe goes around the flat Earth or the Earth is a flat plate???.....

frabz-my-mind-is-full-of-fuck-21935b.jpg

for me it's just a simple ting of not believing/accepting things just because the powers that be or whoever tells me it's fact

there's too much history of powerful groups of ppl lying & killing to protect what they have in every shape or form for me to just accept shit coz they say so

just remember ALL THESE FACTS have been given to you over years & years, taught to you over years & years. Conditioning is very powerful. MOST people haven't directly tested/questioned these facts for whatever reason. I suspect MOST people don't actually care and are just happy blindly accepting.

/

is there really a universe? If there isn't even real pictures of Earth but mankind has explored all these planets, moons, far galaxies etc

• Upvote 4
  • Like 1

Pos

I don't agree with the flat theory but I wont dismiss it

look at how much theories scientist have changed since we were kids on things what were told are 'FACTS'

I just don't understand how accept things what they are told without questioning it, Science religion etc

• Like 1

The perfect circle is how it looks with its atmosphere tho, obviously if you stripped away the atomosphere it will start to resemble the wonkey image... but we do have an atmosphere so why would you do that?

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Seydou said:

Looking at that image

No wonder Aliens are not coming down here, with that disabled shape.

That isnt even the real shape, thats a gravity map visualisation, the places where gravity is stronger dip in etc 

3 hours ago, The Somalian said:

@Da Luv Doc Do you believe in the theory that the universe is flat or is curved? and do you believe their are such things as multiverses ?

There maybe multi-universes, the universe can't be flat otherwise we would all be flat. Makes no sense, I would say it is oval-shaped if we look at what an explosion looks like.

3 hours ago, Incumbent said:

for me it's just a simple ting of not believing/accepting things just because the powers that be or whoever tells me it's fact

there's too much history of powerful groups of ppl lying & killing to protect what they have in every shape or form for me to just accept shit coz they say so

just remember ALL THESE FACTS have been given to you over years & years, taught to you over years & years. Conditioning is very powerful. MOST people haven't directly tested/questioned these facts for whatever reason. I suspect MOST people don't actually care and are just happy blindly accepting.

/

is there really a universe? If there isn't even real pictures of Earth but mankind has explored all these planets, moons, far galaxies etc

There is being open minded, then there is following conspiracy theories blindly, ignoring evidence. This "Flat-Earth" crap was probably promoted by the weirdos before the acceptance of the Earth being round, who have looked for pointless false evidence to justify this lie.

The ancient astronaut theory, I have been around the world looking at the evidence, some I think are bullshit, but other I can see the huge evidence, thus made me realise it is true.

Just look up and you'll see stars and if you have a decent telescope you have see these planets.....

That alone, proves flat Earth is dead. The seasons prove the flat Earth is dead. 

There is no plausible reason for the "governments" to hide a "flat earth". Alien life, if the government's know they had been here, hiding that fact is good for them religious cunts from losing the plot imo.

• Downvote 1

gotta have an open mind in this world ya kna

higher ups convinced the world Jesus was a caucasian man

majority of the world believe that shit when it goes against geographical logic

imagine what other things could be lied about

flat earth sounds crazy but ofcourse it would when all weve been taught since born is of a spherical earth

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Flat Eric said:

gotta have an open mind in this world ya kna

higher ups convinced the world Jesus was a caucasian man

majority of the world believe that shit when it goes against geographical logic

imagine what other things could be lied about

flat earth sounds crazy but ofcourse it would when all weve been taught since born is of a spherical earth

Most scholars agree that Jesus was an Arab don't really get where your going here fella. Paintings done off hearsay did influence people but not in 2017.

TDNU. 

21 minutes ago, time_bomb said:

@incumbent do you believe got created the earth?

not in the traditional way that various religions have come with but yeah, something got shit poppin

you can call him/her/it god, allah, nature etc

/

disclaimer: since we are in the realms of faith, i would rather a "god" of some kind started this than some groups of ppl like you and I. i guess i'm suffering from the same conditioning that makes ppl react with utter contempt in regards to FE theories

15 minutes ago, Thizz said:

Most scholars agree that Jesus was an Arab don't really get where your going here fella. Paintings done off hearsay did influence people but not in 2017.

TDNU. 

you still don't understand the power of conditioning do you?

the idea of jesus being white should NEVER have come about EVER but here were in 2017 and most ppl still believe jesus is white, don't be fooled

and to say "influence" is a understatement of the highest calibre

you don't get what @Flat Eric is saying

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1