Flat Earth - True Or False?

Incumbent

7 hours ago, Incumbent said:

pay particular attention from 4:15

You can clearly see the sun setting though if the earths flat and the sun sets shouldn't everywhere in the world be dark once the sun sets? 

Also if the sun was moving away from the horizon wouldn't it get smaller and smaller through the day? The sun stays the same size but according to FE theory it should get smaller and smaller.

The earth may not be flat but this clearly highlights that there is a subjective world out there

I appreciate the notion of this thread tbh

As preposterous as this thread seems, we have a personal duty to critically think about the facts we have blindly adopted and consider all possibilities

Who knows, this might have been a ploy to get us to engage our critical thinking mechanisms so that we can expose other fake facts that the powers that be have forced upon us

Terrorism, banking, the false economy, the social elite etc

• Upvote 7

10 hours ago, Incumbent said:

you are missing the fact that they have already gained the earth, they own it & are in full control hence we are where we are

imagine now everyone wakes up? everything u have been told that is "fact" is now not

Again if this happened to be true somehow and we are now aware what is gained?

Our ability to gauge and question the validity what we have been taught as truth doesn't hinge on us knowing if the world is flat or not.

41 minutes ago, Incumbent said:

Yes & some go further by saying the sun & moon are man made

:rofl:

/

Can you address this as well?

You can clearly see the sun setting though if the earths flat and the sun sets shouldn't everywhere in the world be dark once the sun sets? 

Also if the sun was moving away from the horizon wouldn't it get smaller and smaller through the day? The sun stays the same size but according to FE theory it should get smaller and smaller.

Each to their own I am not going to dismiss anyone's beliefs but I always thought this was the true shape of our planet

Real-shape-of+Earth.jpg

GRACE_globe_1.png

article-2596783-1CD3619700000578-454_964x608.jpg

The actual proportionate world map always fascinates me also

big up for this topic making me want to visit the science museum this sunday

• Upvote 1

My poor beautiful brain.

I wonder how many scientific discoveries have been proven on the basis of the flat earth? No I don't wonder actually, this hurts my brain. I mean I respect the fight for knowledge, that is science. But this shit is wild bananas. It's so anti progress, it's theories are based in pure fucking nonsense. Fucking Shadow governments and demon worshipping Nasa scientists WHAT THE FUCK guys?!? What in the fucking fuck.

Maybe my problem is I don't believe in Demons and Satan, but I do believe in the power of human ignorance, that is something that is widely documented. And you don't even have to be stupid to be ignorant, All of this is essentially trolling and is poison man.

• Upvote 3

13 hours ago, Flat Eric said:

Mud

But yo

What's underneath the flat earth?

Pls reply with words not a video

well as far as i know nobody knows, this applies to FE believers and current round earth believers

the most mankind has drilled below the the earth is around 7.5 miles in 2011 by exxon oil