Attack Outside Houses of Parliament

Mame Biram Diouf

10 hours ago, The Somalian said:

Blacks are the easiest to brain wash and the most devoted to the cause wether its christianity, radical islam or being a road man.  

Stripped of true identity and roots. Susceptible to convert for a sense of belonging even into the arms of natural oppressors gods and systemic functions. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Vtec said:

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/watch-counter-terrorism-cops-search-15030821

From Birmingham, if anyone knows Stratford Road aka Sparkhill sides that is Somali land Internet cafes galore. 

Famm

Drive through it everyday to get to work. Ngl its a proper shithole, if the right wingers ever need to pinpoint failed multiculturalism and integration it’s right there. Government shouldn’t allow them isolated mini ghettos to exists tbh. Sure the other west minster terrorist lived on that road as well.

13 minutes ago, Heero Yuy said:

Famm

Drive through it everyday to get to work. Ngl its a proper shithole, if the right wingers ever need to pinpoint failed multiculturalism and integration it’s right there. Government shouldn’t allow them isolated mini ghettos to exists tbh. Sure the other west minster terrorist lived on that road as well.

Yeah I drive past now and then. But that's government/Birmingham Council they do this on purpose. Did it for caribbeans and Irish in the 50s 60s. Then same for Asians in late 60s/70s and same for somalis now fast forward too today. 

Gov create ghettos not the other way round. Provide limited public services etc. Then act fake shocked at the end result. 

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Heero Yuy said:

Famm

??

These man drive the cars there like it's Karachi and Mogadishu 

The Internet cafes, which extend outside with roof cover and outside grills kill it. Mad freshies in sandals. Barbers are next flex and all men! No women to be seen. 

Then on cov Road small heath they have locked down certain spots in between Pakistani Muslim strongholds. 

The youths are on the balloon gas flex hard too. Drive round there 100s of discarded gas canisters. 

Many are running from mandatory and indefinite military conscription. They then get Exploited by human traffickers.

Gov has long been coruppted by the west since Italian occupation and mussolini. Who then moan about them arriving here/Europe . When they fuckin up these areas by proxy. 

Reap what you sow... 

3 hours ago, Vtec said:

Yeah I drive past now and then. But that's government/Birmingham Council they do this on purpose. Did it for caribbeans and Irish in the 50s 60s. Then same for Asians in late 60s/70s and same for somalis now fast forward too today. 

Gov create ghettos not the other way round. Provide limited public services etc. Then act fake shocked at the end result. 

I agree they play a massive part. That being said, sparkhill is private  rented accommodation. It’s mad though, drive through there 10am till like 2/3am and all those cafes are ram. Come like the strip in the costa del sol.

3 hours ago, Seydou said:

??

These man drive the cars there like it's Karachi and Mogadishu 

Real life mario karts. Every man driving like they’re trying to make pole position on the grid.

• Upvote 2

The guy is a white supremacist he was on the channel 4 show young nazi and proud. He has brushed up and  now poses as an alt right campaigner, I enjoy following him and watching his youtube videos I have time for all the dumb shit Tariq Nasheed put me onto him, he has even made an appearance on top troll  Jessie Lee Peterson's show. 

collett2.gif

Image result for mark collett young nazi

21 minutes ago, Vtec said:

Lol at that tweet and the hatred comments following. #truenature everything is so binary, zero depth and no bigger picture thought process at cause and effect. 

Just geared for an uprising crusade style. 

Nah those replies are nauseating

On 8/15/2018 at 7:20 AM, Vtec said:

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/watch-counter-terrorism-cops-search-15030821

From Birmingham, if anyone knows Stratford Road aka Sparkhill sides that is Somali land Internet cafes galore. 

Drove through there by mistake, never again

On 8/15/2018 at 9:26 AM, Vtec said:

The Internet cafes, which extend outside with roof cover and outside grills kill it. Mad freshies in sandals. Barbers are next flex and all men! No women to be seen. 

Then on cov Road small heath they have locked down certain spots in between Pakistani Muslim strongholds. 

The youths are on the balloon gas flex hard too. Drive round there 100s of discarded gas canisters. 

HAHA THERES NO PLACE LIKE HOME 

YOU AINT IN KANSAS ANYMORE ABDI

THEY AINT JUST ON THE NOZ

On 8/15/2018 at 9:54 AM, Vtec said:

Many are running from mandatory and indefinite military conscription. They then get Exploited by human traffickers.

Gov has long been coruppted by the west since Italian occupation and mussolini. Who then moan about them arriving here/Europe . When they fuckin up these areas by proxy. 

Reap what you sow... 

CONTINUE DOWN THAT PATH OF ENLIGHTENMENT BROTHER YOURE ALMOST THERE

BLAMING ME FOR THAT IS LIKE ME BLAMING YOU FOR MALI CAFFS

OPEN YOUR EYES A LITTLE MORE BROTHER I SEE YOU 

WE AINT SOWN SHIT JUST YET

WE WILL

1 minute ago, local said:

HAHA THERES NO PLACE LIKE HOME 

YOU AINT IN KANSAS ANYMORE ABDI

THEY AINT JUST ON THE NOZ

Funny though, the same thing was being said for our grandparents and parents coming from caribbean and where actually British by colonial own rules. 

9 minutes ago, local said:

CONTINUE DOWN THAT PATH OF ENLIGHTENMENT BROTHER YOURE ALMOST THERE

BLAMING ME FOR THAT IS LIKE ME BLAMING YOU FOR MALI CAFFS

OPEN YOUR EYES A LITTLE MORE BROTHER I SEE YOU 

WE AINT SOWN SHIT JUST YET

WE WILL

Who said anything about you? Why you triggered? 

Are you the government? Do you make up these rules? Or are you an obedient follower of your queen and prime minister?

If not jog along.