Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Gambino

45 minutes ago, Gambino said:

I loved the Prequels. Don't know why people got so pissed at them. Revenge of the Sith is one of the best.

Lol me too. I haven’t seen AOTC for years though, I always watch ROTS. But I get it, nothing is pleasing the OG fans at all. 

The way things are going, it’s gonna end up like the prequels >>> Disney era. 

• Like 1

It already is Prequels > Disney Era lol. I've got a few Star Wars things in my house but I'm not die hard posters up everywhere, yet this genuinely probably was the only movie franchise that still gave me serious hype. Return of the Jedi has always been my favourite, which I think a lot of die hard fans disliked because it had Ewoks in it.

Totally disagree with the comment about Lucas only making it to sell merchandise.

Thought it was just alright. Not having any onscreen reunion between the 3 original stars was a missed opportunity. Was hyped for the movie for those, really didn't give a damn about Rey, Finn and Po. And obviously from the sounds of it, their stories have got even more pointless in the TLJ.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
8 minutes ago, Heero Yuy said:

Han solo filming bombing at the box office. Lol the backlash is real, tried to take the fans for d*ckheads. 

Wait. This was a real film?

I saw the trailer on an advert I thought it was a parody like Scary Movie. Shame.

• 2 weeks later...