General Election 2017

Afroman

On 04/05/2017 at 9:25 PM, Afroman said:

James o'brien is indeed very left wing

Maajid nawaz?

and when was the last time that you read something shocking orbrien or rent-a-muslim  said in comparison to the likes of KT hopkins or ferrari or farage?

both of whom do NOT support corbyn anyway.. im not asking about CO lbc presenters cos thats all they are. im asking about the platform of right wing and left wing

to compare them since you said there needs to be a balance. rent-a-muslim nawaz is not the balance of KT hopkins no where close, nor is obrien

Well we already know the tories grossly overspent on the last election, most of which will never be revealed

That's the biggest argument that people against mass immigration and open borders have though. No Government can really have plans in place when they have zero idea or control about the numbers of people that are coming into a country. I've seen an absolute ton of investment around this area of Manchester, new community centers, loads of new housing being built, areas where kids had to play when they were younger is all disappearing now to new housing. I don't think they have the ability to catch up and cope with the numbers that have been coming in though.

Why have successive governments neglected places outside inner cities ?  This is englands biggest tragedy. Why not make other places in the uk more attractive so that immigrants can spread out and english people dont feel that have no choice but to leave where they grew up

Gambino England needs immigrant labour theres no way around it

• Upvote 1

Totally understandable Grafter. Which is why I think 'Controlling' Immigration is the only way. Plenty of people leave the UK too, I recognize that. There doesn't seem any positive argument to be made against Controlling numbers vs Open borders free for all.

Whilst there has been an injection of cash and building going on in some areas of Manchester like mine, which is an area where they dump a lot of Immigrants, other areas not far from here ( which are mainly working class and poor whites ) have had money taken and libraries and centers etc close down, which no doubt causes some kinda resentment. I agree I think any Immigrants coming into the country should be spread far and wide so that they integrate into society better. All I've seen is them placed into the same areas which they end up as a majority in and probably end up feeling no way to integrate or adopt some kinda British way of life or it's language.

Freedom of movement comes with the free trade and I think it could work if minimum wage was actually enforced and there was more investment in places outside inner cities.

People do leave the UK yes and there are millions enjoying the benefits of the open border and who would like to continue enjoying them. It could work even better for us if we made learning languages as important as English and maths. 

Do you think the Outflow of people and Influx of people is a fair one, level playing field?

Definitely people should be encouraged to learn it, priority should be given to those who speak it. I'm just more in favor of keeping the numbers right and having Immigration based on the skills needed and where they can easily be accommodated as well without is causing the system to struggle.

8 hours ago, Gambino said:

Do you think the Outflow of people and Influx of people is a fair one, level playing field?

Definitely people should be encouraged to learn it, priority should be given to those who speak it. I'm just more in favor of keeping the numbers right and having Immigration based on the skills needed and where they can easily be accommodated as well without is causing the system to struggle.

When i said about languages i meant English children should be learning european languages so they can take advantage of Europe.

I've personally benefited from goin on the eu funded leonardo davinci scheme and i kno others who have done erasmus, others who teach english as a foreign language through the british council. We as British people could have made more of freedom of movement but we haven't 

I think its a level playing field in that opportunities available to all. If the minimum wage were enforced there would be equal competition for low skilled jobs an we would potentially have less people comin in for those jobs since English people would be able to compete should they so wish.

20 minutes ago, Vtec said:

England takes so much from the world along with past global exploits and expects no come back.

Case of chickens coming home to roost... repercussions for taking and taking and storing/building wealth and expecting people not to follow where the money is to better themselves.

Luckily we stopped this from happening fully with Brexit, we knew traitor peasant scroungers like you want to bring down this country and got found out

Now is the rebuilding process and making people who have the worst intentions for this country feel outcasted from society and i'm happy to see you living each day with hatred in your heart, this will slowly break you down and can see this already with your crazy twisted ramblings that is close to madness

You lost and will continue to be a loser when you push the new world globalist agenda

Luckily Farage broke up the first bloc to this new world order but most of you on here did not want to happen so you can fully submit and accept your servitude to the globalists but the English wont submit and thats what pissed most of you off

Accept you are English and be proud your from a nation that is not weak or you can be on the side of the new world order globalists with evil in your heart which will eventually turn you into someone like vtec that walks around in fear of this country thinking everyone is out to get him forgetting this country gave him everything and would be in a third world cesspit if it was not for this country embracing him

• Downvote 3

LOL

Evil.... hatred, globalists agenda... what are these words...? I beg you go scroll back through this and the brexit thread... cos you clearly have me confused for someone else mate.

I don't subscribe to any elites agenda left or right. They are all and one in the same. Europe USA are the powers that they are today, through your globalist puppet masters... Go look who led britain and usa to war then and today, its still the same group of small hat european peoples, who act as if they are not European. They play you mugs of each other left and right.

Got you supporting Far right extremists for poltical leaders... under the guise of so called poltics... easily led. Exactly how people got brainwashed into subscribing to Hitler... via the same group of elites themselves... you guys are still doing heil hitler hand salutes to this day.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

9 minutes ago, Vtec said:

LOL

Evil.... hatred, globalists agenda... what are these words...? I beg you go scroll back through this and the brexit thread... cos you clearly have me confused for someone else mate.

I don't subsribe to any elites agenda left or right. They are and one in the same. Europe USA are the powers that they are today, through your globalist puppet masters... Go look who led britain and usa to war then and today, its still the same group of small hat european peoples, who act as if they are not European. They play you mugs of each other left and right.

Got you supporting Far right extremists for poltical leaders... under the guise of so called poltics... easily led. Exactly how people got brainwashed into subscribing to Hitler... via the same group of elites themselves... you guys are still doing heil hitler hand salutes to this day.

There you go supporting mainstream media by labelling anyone who wanted brexit and the destruction of the new world order as farr right, you been found out, your a globalist stooge doing there bidding

• Downvote 4

You forget how the campaign for brexit was ran in the media, your white knight Nigel Barrage, peddled immigration and fear to ensure the win. Along with the Sun and the rest of the rupert murdoch empire who control mainstream media (gov controlled BBC), ITV CH4, to appeal to facists in waiting like you, Enoch Powell Speeches where getting dug out for additional flame fanning. along with white genocide and Alt Right loons.

Me a black man, how on earth could i align to same rhetoric of a party and media, spouting hate? how could I be championing new world order, when the same group of elites got you doing nazi salutes. Who also affect my people negatively, irrepestive if I voted left or right. They are the left and right!

Trump is having to bow down to them right now, despite whipping up hate over there against mexicans and blacks and now having to do his part with fulfilling bombing runs for american freedom in foreign lands. He's just carrying the mantle from Obama, another shill puppet, as they all are doing as they are told.

Its not about emergencies tho is it

just a standard level of service

Just because im the only one here with an issue with gps doesnt mean im the only one in the country

There is also a massive shortsge of dentists on the UK but i never have a problem finding one or getting an appointment due to my location.

It boils down to demographics and geography an as ive said a lack of planning by successive governments

this lying fucking lizard ?

34 minutes ago, Gambino said:

He talks a good game, I like SOME of what I am reading. The Left Wing inside of me loves the idea of him Nationalizing the Energy Industry, Railways and Royal Mail. 

You are always going on about a 'great britain' 

a lot of them policies should resonate with you if you really believe in that

wheather they are achievable is another question tho

• Upvote 2