General Election 2017

Afroman

Nobody is stopping them,he's just pointing out it can have an adverse effect. I think the general public tend to not like when multimillionaire celebrities preach from their high castles on how the working class should think or do. Usually causes a bit of a backlash to them.

• Downvote 2

general public is subjective

i cant possibly know how a good chunk of 60m people think with regards to different groups

and i understand that the working class can dislike what can be seen as talking down by the rich on how the less well off can be helped, but the vast vast majority or artists (musicians, actors, artists etc) arent rich at all so those multimillionaires may not speaking for all artists . my bigger point on it though is, can they not reach out to both groups? seeing as they both exist together and tbf they need as many votes as they can. and also lets not forget a lot of people arent politically engaged and if they arent getting their stories from facebook click bait it'll probably be artists, so why not reach out to them and give them the info their followers need to know?

would an artist you dont like speaking in favour of a policitian youre on the fence about push you to reject them?

• Upvote 1

? @Theresa recent u turn regarding #dementiaTax.

Panic?. 

Thr tories are a joke, But it doesn't matter because the papers/media  gon' back.

Lol at anyone thinking this woman can negotiate a good brexit deal.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Drift said:

Is this the first election you're following?

of course not.

but you cant tell me things are the same as previous elections after the way Brexit was won (the campaigning and micro targeting of specific voters, the diminished role of big media even from 2010 and the offkey polling).

so why would they continue to campaign in a safe way?

1 minute ago, Grafter said:

She cant negotiate her way out of a paper bag

I could literally see her strugglin with it with her ben up self 

even Daily Mail at her neck

Theresa's manifesto meltdown: May pledges to CAP social care costs in dramatic U-turn to stave off pensioner backlash - despite ministers previously branding the idea 'UNFAIR'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4529486/Tories-fire-social-care-postcode-lottery.html

it'll simmer down within a week or 2 unless she fucks up again, which im sure theres a good chance she will

how can you be the last of the major parties to announce a manifesto, then u turn on a policy thats not really a u turn but clearing up a key point on the manifesto but even worse 

'Just last week Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt confirmed that the idea of a cap had been ditched because it was 'unfair' and disproportionately benefited the wealthy.'

even Jeremy Hunt didnt want this

so once people get a chance to sit down and look at this she may have to do something else, no wonder she didnt want to debate

35 minutes ago, QPR Dee said:

of course not.

but you cant tell me things are the same as previous elections after the way Brexit was won (the campaigning and micro targeting of specific voters, the diminished role of big media even from 2010 and the offkey polling).

so why would they continue to campaign in a safe way?

The right wing barons that run the country's media are directly responsible for Brexit and most things that have happened in this country since the 80s.

• Upvote 1

The Eu must be licking their lips at the thought of negotiating with May

shambles

On 5/21/2017 at 9:39 AM, Monday Bandele said:

why are you being a d*ckhead? im asking a genuine question

ive never heard of having to register to vote before so is it something that's for younger people only because it's their first time voting or do people who have voted for years have to register this time around as well?

well for 1 i am a d*ckhead

for 2 there's a new website out called google - it's like ask jeeves but without the butler mascot, which personally i believe google's marketing department has truly overlooked

for 3 - how old are you boy, what's caused this voting interest all of sudden

i dislike personality politics as ironically it's a great way for the ruling elite aka politicians and their families to continue it's de-vision and conkers

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 5/21/2017 at 7:36 PM, Mr. Martinez said:

Who are you voting for @local?

nobody mate

why do i give a fuck

i woulda voted brexit too despite it cutting my modestly hench savings off a quarter globally

i aint got the time

but yeah i got no idea about this, i'm away at the moment still

all i'm hearing is miss may this, jeremy corbyn jme that, and the fact that poor people can't vote for who they want cos that's not their role

honestly kno nothing other than that

voting from tokyo would be a real arse ache i imagine, i can barely order dinner here without a sidoku puzzle

who you voting for champ

/

how are you anyway our kid

you settled down now?

what happened to visiting thai you flakey piece 

2 hours ago, Grafter said:

C4 talkin about grime now

Headlinin with northern grime artists still ain convinced 

This london bubble man

shoudlve been doin this from early

london wont be a problem, not like we voted for brexit

but these sub humans from upsuh, they need to be harnessed correctly

1 minute ago, Kuffir said:

shoudlve been doin this from early

london wont be a problem, not like we voted for brexit

but these sub humans from upsuh, they need to be harnessed correctly

one day you'll realise how ignorant you're being

swear jubez was THE voice of clarity back in the day

i must be confused

Just now, Kuffir said:

lifes a bitch

i fear that explains most of your opinions on shit these days mate

we'll all get back on track eventually

/

fuck this election

anyone still being spoon fed that any result will achieve anything then please pm me

i've got a big money scheme comin on

14 minutes ago, local said:

nobody mate

why do i give a fuck

i woulda voted brexit too despite it cutting my modestly hench savings off a quarter globally

i aint got the time

but yeah i got no idea about this, i'm away at the moment still

all i'm hearing is miss may this, jeremy corbyn jme that, and the fact that poor people can't vote for who they want cos that's not their role

honestly kno nothing other than that

voting from tokyo would be a real arse ache i imagine, i can barely order dinner here without a sidoku puzzle

who you voting for champ

/

how are you anyway our kid

you settled down now?

what happened to visiting thai you flakey piece 

Voting for big Jez mate

the closest thing to a real human being we're going to get to vote for in a long time

I'm good lad

almost settled down. putting the finishing touches together this year.

:lol::lol: we opted for costa rica instead. Still need to reach Asia but not for a couple of years now I reckon

Tokyo you know. Your life is mad.