General Election 2017

Afroman

18 minutes ago, QPR Dee said:

the main thing thats dissapointed me about Corbyn is his refusal to do the debates without May, him showing up and them sending Amber Rudd would be a big look for them but i doubt he's gonna turn up for this either.

He should be able to spin Amber 

2 hours ago, QPR Dee said:

the main thing thats dissapointed me about Corbyn is his refusal to do the debates without May, him showing up and them sending Amber Rudd would be a big look for them but i doubt he's gonna turn up for this either.

tbh its great time to show face and just slay in mays absense, should take the oppurtunity.

Needs to send for Sturgeon aswell because labour have no chance without some of the scottish vote.

Trust me McGuinness was still an IRA leader, and he wasn't the only one Corbyn met, watch the other videos. I don't even care that he met them, just pointing out for this guy that's being painted as a man of integrity, he's ditched his lifelong anti EU stance and lied about the IRA now. Another lying politician. 

• Downvote 1

The propaganda-ist's will just say Sinn Fein = IRA

you can't relate though

you can't look deeper into statements along the lines of "fuck white people" or "fuck England" and see that their hate might have base, you just dismiss them as racists and treasonous people when perhaps they've lived lives where they've been treated unjustly due to differences they're born with / where they originate from - you don't want to hear that though, they're just "excuses" to you

you can't see a similar thing where people call your lot (people who moan about immigration) "racists", and "xenophobes", when perhaps the hate might come from actual real issues (that probably aren't as simple as not liking the way the others look / where they come from)

your hate is so focused that you can't look at the things that people communicate and see more than the side that enforces your existing opinion on them

• Upvote 3

21 minutes ago, dub said:

you can't relate though

you can't look deeper into statements along the lines of "fuck white people" or "fuck England" and see that their hate might have base, you just dismiss them as racists and treasonous people when perhaps they've lived lives where they've been treated unjustly due to differences they're born with / where they originate from - you don't want to hear that though, they're just "excuses" to you

you can't see a similar thing where people call your lot (people who moan about immigration) "racists", and "xenophobes", when perhaps the hate might come from actual real issues (that probably aren't as simple as not liking the way the others look / where they come from)

your hate is so focused that you can't look at the things that people communicate and see more than the side that enforces your existing opinion on them

She can hate the UK..... She can hate White people as we already know she does..... Why is she in UK Politics if she cannot stand the country or it's people.

• Downvote 2

19 minutes ago, Gambino said:

Can I get an original question that I haven't answered a thousand times over the past 2 years on here. Honestly... The answer isn't gonna change. I promise.

Was just wondering, thanks for not providing an answer.

25 minutes ago, Gambino said:

She can hate the UK..... She can hate White people as we already know she does..... Why is she in UK Politics if she cannot stand the country or it's people.

8-) good to see you got the point of the post 

• Upvote 2