General Election 2017

Afroman

6 hours ago, Platinum50 said:

reminds me of 

nah Some Guy went to great lengths to differentiate the subsection of Pakistanis who were responsible from the rest of Asia

after which he went back to chastising black people as a whole :lol: 

/

6 hours ago, Gambino said:

The Left Wing mentality that couldn't anyone possibly be anti open door immigration, anti cheating a system and love their country unless they have white skin and can be labelled a racist. Hilarious how silent the panel went. 

He needs Corbyn to unlock his full potential.

Visa fraud is a fair issue to bring up, but this guy took his complaints a step further

An Asian guy just complained about there being too many brown faces and claims that immigration has destroyed the country...

I'd be silent too

Must be a plant on behalf of  Sacha Baron Cohen or something

10 hours ago, Admin. said:

Word on road is May is struggling with the pressure and has cancelled all media obligations, she could be relaced as leader of the party even with a landslide victory.

Mad 

what a mess.

oh shit

• Upvote 1

Fake social media accounts are pumping out thousands of pro-Jeremy Corbyn messages in a desperate bid to get Labour elected, new analysis has found.
The Twitter robots, known as bots, post up to 1,000 messages a day which either attack Theresa May and the Tories, or promote Labour.
The accounts are set up to look like real people posting on social media to hoodwink users into thinking they are genuine views.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4566342/Fake-twitter-accounts-send-thousands-pro-Labour-posts.html#ixzz4ir9i6JjB
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Daily Mail hotting up the ting

Researchers said the trend is 'worrying' because the fake accounts can 'distort' views.

But its ok for these rags to :lol:

• Upvote 5

I did think that maybe the Tories were trying to throw the election but Theresa May is just a really bad candidate. Some of these Tories guys have waited their entire careers trying to get the UK to leave Europe . To see her mess this up so close to the end must have them mad as hell.

She has never really been tested lets not forgot she won the leadership of her party with no challengers, she's not battle tested. Hates actually debating her positions. As others have said she still probably win, but I can see her stepping down for 'health' reasons within this year when the 'Men in grey suits' pay her a visit.