General Election 2017

Afroman

5 minutes ago, Drift said:

Gambino is a sneering Tory boy now :lmao:

You're going down a DARK path 

lol No allegiance to any party at this moment in time. I'm able to sit back and SMH at everyone. Fuck ups all round. 

At the end of the day putting rivalries aside I think we should all just take a moment to be glad that Diane Abbotts career threatening illness seemed to have disappeared overnight. Health is a must!

• Downvote 9

George Osbourne loving it right now

• Upvote 2

great summary tbh

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Gambino said:

Labour supporters going on like Liverpool fans today. Big celebrations without having actually won anything.

Uncertain times, bring on the DUP.

213nl0g.jpg

Jeremy corbin won his credibility back

fairplay won yesterday, not as much as wanted but enough to A: kill off may's PM career within a few weeks, and B: out a rake on the useless plans the tories had, reduce or kill of austerity that doesnt work, and the opposition won because they will hold the govt to account , labour is stronger from this election, and if the wobbly and instable goverment needs to hold another general election due to the classic tory infighting which will definately ensue soon enough, then labour will win properly next time, the younger voters won their voice to say they can make a difference to an election

and for  you, and those like you who voted for UKIP....well your stupidity won . 

thats a whole lot of wins imo

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

Cracks me up that you still talk about UKIP Voters like they just appeared on the planet. Your little brain still cannot grasp that a lot of them were former Labour voters who have now gone back..... after achieving what they set out to do in the first place which was an EU Referendum and Brexit. I'm afraid those UKIP voters are still looking a lot more successful than your boy Corbyn right now. As is Theresa May because no matter the disaster she has bought upon herself she still managed to win the biggest vote in the country.

• Downvote 5

9 hours ago, PascalMoriarty said:

How can she possibly stay?! Fuming

Brexit is saving her for now.

The trouble for the Tories who started plotting as soon as those exit polls came out is Brexit negotiations start in two weeks. The sight of a leader who has been toppled and yet is still attending  would sink the tories wholesale. So anyone who had plans to run in the leadership contest has to hold their horses for now. I fully expect the talks to be pushed back.

Then you have people in her party who have always hated her, but for party unity and of course to keep hold of power kept quiet for the election. I mean if she pulled of that majority they would have been sonned and could never make a move on her, but with these results expect off the record briefings and story's planted in the right wing press the DUP situation is the icing on the cake. 

After all the ranting from the right wing press about the Corbyn and the IRA this whole thing is darkly hilarious. 

• Upvote 1

Can't stand this daily mail slag on question time

• Upvote 2