General Election 2017

Afroman

This faggot lol. I knew it was fuckery when I saw u quote me. I wasn't bragging by the way by saying I kno rich kids u eediat lol I am not rich myself I just went to 6th form with them. Clearly u didn't get the point I was makin in that thread 

1 hour ago, Drift said:

This was also interesting. Puts the idea that labour is a scroungers party to bed. 

More down to Being educated imo.

and we wonder why the tories want grammar schools and don't want the Lower classes going to uni

Theresa May has 10 days to save her position with dozens of Tory MPs poised to hold a vote of no confidence in their leader, it has been reported.

The Prime Minister is said to have been put on notice to “shape up” in the wake of a disastrous General Election campaign followed by an “inadequate” response to the Grenfell Tower blaze which is believed to have killed as many as 58 people.

According to the Sunday Times, dozens of MPs are set to demand a vote of no confidence by writing letters to the 1922 backbench committee.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/theresa-may-given-10-days-to-shape-up-or-step-down-as-leader-by-tory-mps-a3567506.html

DUP says it 'can't be taken for granted', putting Tory deal in doubt

Senior DUP sources say talks for a ‘supply and confidence’ deal with Theresa May not proceeding as they would have expected

The DUP has said problems have arisen in its discussions with the Tories over the Northern Irish party’s 10 MPs supporting a minority Conservative government.

Senior DUP sources said on Tuesday that the negotiations “haven’t proceeded the way we would have expected”.

They added that the DUP “can’t be taken for granted” in the ongoing discussions with the Conservatives.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/jun/20/dup-says-it-cant-be-taken-for-granted-putting-tory-deal-in-doubt

FFS Queen's speech is tomorrow, May better have a last minute card up her sleeve

23 minutes ago, Gambino said:

Was watching Sky news earlier saying they could go it alone as they wouldn't have to worry about the DUP  voting with Corbyn on anything as it would obliterate their own support in Northern Ireland.

this is a shambles. i mean even if all the other MPs got together against the tories Im sure they'd still get more votes.

all this to just go back to square one

Strong and Stable

That's right mate, stick to that reaction. I know you hate dealing in realities, you only wanna sit back and complain about anything right wing that doesn't match your own wishes because ALL the problems in world can't possibly involve anything from your side of an argument.

Go back to crying about the DUP like they are the only shambolic thing in the system and the rest of us will continue not taking you serious. By rest I mean the majority, not these bellends on VIP2.

• Downvote 3

How is democracy taking it away...... The parties who were staunchly against BREXIT lost seats, the 2 Parties who said in their manifesto they were leaving the EU gained over 80% of the vote. It's Politicians who are trying to fuck Brexit up, self servers. To sit here and cry about the DUP and May being a shambles whilst ignoring the remoaners part in this is comical.

• Downvote 2

She called the Election due to trying to win a larger majority to get the Brexit Ball rolling though. And Labour came with the Brexit happening talk too. They gained a lot of them UKIP Voters back because UKIP are fucked without Farage... Make no mistake, I get the shambles in general, but guys keep waffling about May and the DUP but don't wanna acknowledge all the other baggage that comes along with this mess.

Got fucking politicians up in parliament who still refuse to accept the Brexit vote FFS lol

• Downvote 2