General Election 2017

Afroman

I read about this video the other day. How embarrassing it was that they mocked someone in it for being handed a job by their father when Corbyn's son was handed his because of his father :rofl:

"Momentum have released a new video parodying a middle class garden lunch where the capitalist classes sneer at young Corbyn voters over glasses of white wine. The film mocks one posh character who says “People think they deserve a job without doing the necessary work to get it. Nobody ever helped me out” – the caption then goes on to say that this character “Got his job through his father”. A very brave line for Momentum to be taking given the Corbynistas’ own penchant for nepotism…

Seb Corbyn, son of Jez, is employed by John McDonnell. He “got his job through his father”, to coin a phrase. Then there is Laura Murray, a Shadow Cabinet adviser who is the daughter of Labour’s communist campaign chief Andrew Murray. John Prescott’s son David obviously got his job in the Leader’s Office on merit. And don’t get us started on how many of Jezza’s top team went to the same Winchester private school. Well done Momentum, slow clap."

• Downvote 2

They are mocking and it's hypocritical as pointed out in the past because Labour claimed they wanted to introduce a 'Name-Blind' recruitment process. That's obviously as long as it's you and anyone else he they don't give a fuck about, whilst they make sure their family bearing their name get them roles.

• Downvote 2

Woooosh

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Goes hand in hand with that video @Heero Yuy posted.

She's being stupid as a politician to call out the minority group of the accused when she's referring to a big issue. 

It's as stupid as saying "we're at risk to Islamic terrorism" instead of "we're at risk to terrorism". If you call attention to a specific minority group, you're placing that characteristic on them in general. 

• Like 1

no she's not being stupid. and it links into a bigger problem, but she needs to go about it in a better way

i dont think people understand how the system just doesnt care about the poor working class, these girls were in care or "troubled", in northern towns usually so no one gave a fuck, this whole "they were so PC" is bullshit when the police have unit that specifically targets black males, they just didnt want the work.

just look in recent years the amount of historic sexual shit thats come out, these Pakistani men are just one piece of the pie and i guarantee you young girls are still being ignored today, these were just the fish that got caught in the shallow water when they were basically forced by public pressure to do something.

you're not gonna tell me there were not guys after school in whips picking up girls when you were in secondary, turning up to house parties with year 7s etc

next they'll just be like "oh we had a few people who were so PC they couldnt do anything but we fixed it now guise nothing to see here"

i dont even know what point im making Im tired

You're making the point that these girls were not targeted because they were white. They were targeted because they were vunerable and had fallen in between the cracks and were kids that nobody was wanting to check in on or pay attention to. Not because the authorities were being too P.C. (that was a convenient excuse) but becuase nobody would miss these  and more than likely nobody would fight for them ultimately. 

They were easy targets. Thats what made them attractive.

When we address the issue of vunerable young peoole across the board we can better safe guard them all going forward but due to severe cuts in resources this is merely a pipe dream at the moment.

Is that it?

Just now, Gambino said:

You really don't have much a point to be honest. I'm genuinely sickened to watch both of you sit there and try justify her sacking for speaking the truth that Pakistani men are purposely targeting young white girls.

He didn't justify anything. He even said she isn't being stupid 

He said she needs to go about it in a better way. 

He definitely didnt say she should've been sacked. 

Whether he thinks that or not personally  (i have no idea) is moot. His response didn't even lean that way.

The way he said she needs to go about it another way and then went on some dialogue about how it happens all the time and we should blame police and oh you probably seen guys picking up girls when you were in school etc etc......

Man could of just said yea she shouldn't of been sacked, she is right. Do you think she should of been sacked @Kompressor

17 minutes ago, Kompressor said:

You're making the point that these girls were not targeted because they were white. They were targeted because they were vunerable and had fallen in between the cracks and were kids that nobody was wanting to check in on or pay attention to. Not because the authorities were being too P.C. (that was a convenient excuse) but becuase nobody would miss these  and more than likely nobody would fight for them ultimately. 

They were easy targets. Thats what made them attractive.

When we address the issue of vunerable young peoole across the board we can better safe guard them all going forward but due to severe cuts in resources this is merely a pipe dream at the moment.

Is that it?

No I made the point it was because they are white, the guys who did it already boasted about targeting young white girls. Are you trying to say only white kids are vulnerable and get no attention? SMFH

http://news.sky.com/story/sex-abuse-gangs-view-white-girls-as-worthless-and-trash-10982586

But nar, continue your little narrative that it wasn't about their race and it's not about being politically correct, because that's exactly why the Labour MP got sacked.

I really like Sarah Champion. She is a very genuine woman n would be a good pm imo. The problem is that right now the Gambino like mongrels of South Yorkshire probably pressured her into this. Not saying what she said isn't half true but I highly doubt she would have done it of she wasn't mp of an inbred shit hole like rotherham

• Downvote 1

6 hours ago, dub said:

She's being stupid as a politician to call out the minority group of the accused when she's referring to a big issue. 

It's as stupid as saying "we're at risk to Islamic terrorism" instead of "we're at risk to terrorism". If you call attention to a specific minority group, you're placing that characteristic on them in general. 

You don't live up north, u must have no idea how big a issue white people have made the Pakistani nonce issue. They prob made Sarah's weekly surgeries a tedious repetition of the same rants week after week

• Downvote 1

Yes we do have a problem with some groups of pakistani men abusing vulnerable white girls, but we have an even greater problem with white men abusing their own little white boys and girls and even travelling to abuse other nations boys and girls. If she wants to tackle the pedo problem she cant start in her work place.

• Like 5
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, time_bomb said:

Yes we do have a problem with some groups of pakistani men abusing vulnerable white girls, but we have an even greater problem with white men abusing their own little white boys and girls and even travelling to abuse other nations boys and girls. If she wants to tackle the pedo problem she cant start in her work place.

Gf fgfduy

Ffdvg

Hfehjikbfffg

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1