General Election 2017

Afroman

Maybe Obama would of beat Trump, maybe not? Just like maybe if that photo wasn't withheld from the public Obama may never have become President. One things for certain, Hilary being as awful is she is no doubt helped Trumps cause.

I'm 1000% confidant I can say to you that not every racist voted for Donald Trump. I'm sure some voted for Clinton too. I can see why you can't grasp that though as you obviously from your statement believe only White people are capable of being racist, which is pretty racist in itself.

Obama can take a picture with whoever he wants to be honest, just as long as he knows how it would be seen. If a KKK supporter asked Trump for a pic and he got one, I know you'd be crying your heart out about it saying it proves Trumps a racist. FFS you already are just because they chose to vote for him.

Yea he supports far right Jew Hating Thugs, meanwhile in the land of reality he announced he was moving the American Embassy to Jerusalem for them, something which Obama and previous Presidents did to get some Jew votes but then wouldn't deliver on it.

By these standards, knowing who supports Labour on here, Jeremy Corbyn is a racist to :rofl:

• Downvote 4