General Election 2017

Afroman

When he said he agrees that black people are still owed something in america, that he would be for disproportionate spending in deprived black areas for better education and housing. 

SJW's, feminism, the gender pay gap etc

I don't agree with alot of his views but not gonna purposely disregard what he says because he's a c*nt.

@Grafter

Thing is..

Both sides are not hearing each other. Both sides have valid points but everyone just want to be on the correct side of the arguments instead of working a common ground

Regardless, we're coming out, what is the next step?

How much of the "unknown" can we anticipate to fuck us up. I want to hear plans

May bangs on "make it a success". But who is she referring to? Success for who? Is she still considering the 48% that wanted in?

What are we measuring this " success with? Are we going for our own model? 

Reading all that, yeah we're fucked

Need to wait and see the outcome of the snap election. I'm of the suspicion that the EU's sudden hard stance will end up softening up if May gets that majority she is looking for. Clever of them to have acted the way they have this week, but I don't think it's had the desired result for them.

31 minutes ago, Seydou said:

Thing is..

Both sides are not hearing each other. Both sides have valid points but everyone just want to be on the correct side of the arguments instead of working a common ground

May bangs on "make it a success". But who is she referring to? Success for who? Is she still considering the 48% that wanted in?

She doesn't have a Scooby Doo.

Mad how the Tories who were traditionally seen as the party of the economy are about to drive the economy off a cliff.

5 hours ago, Seydou said:

Thing is..

Exactly.

I personally don't care if we are in or out now as it is done, I just want to know how they are going to make sure we the people are going to be ok, not just keep everything a secret. And as @Drift says, she doesn't have a clue!

Why has she not said all the people living here from the EU can have their status as UK citizens? That will instantly be a winner and if the EU don't do the same for the UK people living out there, all parties will become anti EU, not even the SNP can beg the EU anymore how they usually do.

She had put it on the table early from what I remember reading, about mutually agreeing that Citizens from both the UK/EU could keep their residence. The EU didn't agree to it. And personally I think it would be totally wrong of her to guarantee those rights to EU citizens whilst not protecting them for UK citizens at the same time. It would be a farce to the British living overseas that she would put Europeans first above them. Even though I doubt the EU would not agree to it in the end.

News on the Local Elections has Tories making big gains so far as well this morning. Mainly at the expense of UKIP which isn't surprising. Gina Miller inspiring that tactical voting, I'll be reluctantly voting Tories myself instead of UKIP this year. No other choice really. 

Labour have lost 80 councillors so far.

• Downvote 1

Only people who should be voting Tory are those on 8 figures and shit load of employees.

No offence Gambino but you are a poor working class single male from the north being a Theresa May voter is the ultimate cutting nose off to spite face scenario  

• Upvote 9

9 minutes ago, Iceberg said:

Only people who should be voting Tory are those on 8 figures and shit load of employees.

No offence Gambino but you are a poor working class single male from the north being a Theresa May voter is the ultimate cutting nose off to spite face scenario  

This! Very confusing seeing people not try to setup their own party. Labour in the last however many decades don't represent them admittingly, so make one who are of normal people.

19 minutes ago, Mr. Martinez said:

I think he just likes to feel like he's part of something

Poor lad gets sucked in every time

But this is the general feeling of the majority in a long while. You are better of pretending like you are part of the elite.

This notion of feeling a part of a superior class to the working, while politicians have sold them the classic blame game that if you can't keep afloat in this current climate its all down to you. Evetythings all rosey.

Think about how the demonising Nhs workers going on strike for better pay,  benefits cuts, housing crisis., Job seekers forced to take O hour contract jobs to hit the government target, people depending on food bamks e.t.c.

People are ashamed to even associate themselves to being a victim of these problems, that they will rather claim to be part of this  faux WINNING bubble.

This government as played an absolute blinder with leaving the majority in that mind state. 

They are selling this election as mainly about brexit. But their is a bigger issue to address .

• Upvote 4

Just take a moment to remember that Labour were in power once and got voted out long before Brexit. People have not forgiven them, and their party has only got worse.

I recognize the Tories are not ideal but there is no choice whatsoever. @Da Luv Doc. I totally agree, why don't people start new parties? But how easy is that. For me UKIP were that new party, but seeing how things are going right now and the loss of Farage they really have no chance, and with Gina Miller and Richard Branson setting up tactical voting to scupper Brexit negotiations then I will be giving my vote to the Tories, because getting Brexit over and done with is the priority right now, and as I've said before, somewhere down the line I will have the luxury of voting again to topple a British Government that isn't doing right.

The idea that I am backing the Tories to feel part of their elite is nonsense. It's no coincidence the guys promoting Labour and pretending they care about everyone else in this country are the guys who self admittedly mock the poorer people, diss anywhere beyond London borders and talked about voting in Brexit based on self gain and don't really have any affinity for Britain or it's flag etc.

And this condescending "The poor lad likes to feel part of something" talk..... Yes I feel part of a sovereign Nation state, one that my ancestors shed blood sweat and tears for to make it the place it is. And it appears the MAJORITY of this country are still with me. I'll take that. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

12 hours ago, Gambino said:

She had put it on the table early from what I remember reading, about mutually agreeing that Citizens from both the UK/EU could keep their residence. The EU didn't agree to it. And personally I think it would be totally wrong of her to guarantee those rights to EU citizens whilst not protecting them for UK citizens at the same time. It would be a farce to the British living overseas that she would put Europeans first above them. Even though I doubt the EU would not agree to it in the end.

When in reality, its the other way around. Not like Teresa may and a Tory goverment to lie though is it?

http://ukandeu.ac.uk/calling-our-bluff-time-for-the-uk-to-honour-its-promises-to-eu-27-and-uk-citizens/

Good luck with brexit getting done properly, im sure the Tories wont let you down :lol:

What have I been screaming for weeks on here about consistency? Websites and Media Outlets to you Remainers only get air time when it matches your agenda, when the same Media Group post something you don't like then IT'S FAKE NEWS. You guys are hilarious.

Cant say ive ever seen the site before or you posting anything from it.

But that article was linked to by a few decent people on twitter (the majority are anti may though, but anyone with half a brain is also)

/

This is where you are getting confused now. Just because people do not trust the tories or may with brexit doesnt make them all these daft names you like to sling out. There is a bigger picture here.

16 minutes ago, Gambino said:

I posted it in the past couple of days when we were all arguing about whether Brexit was good for the fishing industry. And I was told that the links I posted were not genuine and anti eu bias.

What daft name. Did you vote Leave?

Nobody said that. Justin said you get sucked in by anti eu propaganda, which is 100% true judging by all the nonsense you decide to argue about (bananas, vacuums, fishermen, immigrants) 

All easily digestible subject matters picked out by the likes of the mail & express to take advantage of the mass uneducated in this country. Subjects that have no economical baring what so ever on 'making Britain great again'

12 minutes ago, Zizouz said:

what I really want to know though, does this mean I get to see my GP same day?

Depends if your gonna have to drop P on the privilege :lol:

Soon come

Jeez man... How you gonna tell me nobody said that when you know damn well I would of gone and rechecked that I was right....... 

I Quote "Lol I came with information that isn't anti eu bias, that seems more genuine than the shit you post up and you have a go at me?"

I was right about Bananas and I am right about the Fisherman, as I just said the info came from multiple sites including the one you are now using to argue your point lol..... Jesus christ you are all over the place here with what's real and what isn't real and things are only real from the same website if it matches your argument. Considering you man keep talking about the uneducated in this country I seriously have to question your own when you keep contradicting and confusing yourselves.

27 minutes ago, Gambino said:

Jeez man... How you gonna tell me nobody said that when you know damn well I would of gone and rechecked that I was right....... 

I Quote "Lol I came with information that isn't anti eu bias, that seems more genuine than the shit you post up and you have a go at me?"

I was right about Bananas and I am right about the Fisherman, as I just said the info came from multiple sites including the one you are now using to argue your point lol..... Jesus christ you are all over the place here with what's real and what isn't real and things are only real from the same website if it matches your argument. Considering you man keep talking about the uneducated in this country I seriously have to question your own when you keep contradicting and confusing yourselves.

Your comprehension skills are fucked lad. Can't see any where Justin says fake news, and he was talking about your argument in general barring in mind your subject matter.

Where have I contradicted my self. You are not quoting my posts in them discussions about fishermen and bananas because I didn't give a fuck about your sources because they are both nonsensicle topics of debate when it comes to Brexit. 

1 hour ago, Gambino said:

I posted it in the past couple of days when we were all arguing about whether Brexit was good for the fishing industry. And I was told that the links I posted were not genuine and anti eu bias.

I seriously cannot help you anymore @FA23 Read what I said......... Read your reply saying nobody said that...... Then read the Quote........ It really is THAT SIMPLE. Childsplay bro, no rocket science required. No Uni Degree, basic common sense and an understanding of English.

• Downvote 6