General Election 2017

Afroman

12 hours ago, Gambino said:

You really don't have much a point to be honest. I'm genuinely sickened to watch both of you sit there and try justify her sacking for speaking the truth that Pakistani men are purposely targeting young white girls.

i wasnt justifying her sacking,  my point was she did nothing wrong, but its a bigger problem

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Kompressor said:

He didn't justify anything. He even said she isn't being stupid 

He said she needs to go about it in a better way. 

He definitely didnt say she should've been sacked. 

Whether he thinks that or not personally  (i have no idea) is moot. His response didn't even lean that way.

yes this

I get how hard it is for some of you on here to want to deal with pedos when the victims are white but I'm afraid your little argument about bigger issues in the white community falls short when 2-4% of the population are responsible for near 1/3 of this type of shit going on. 

• Downvote 2

what is tripping you up about what I said?

why are you arguing with me when Im basically agreeing with you?

are you just so hard wired to argue that you cant even see I'm fucking agreeing that she didnt say anything wrong and doesnt need to step down?

no idea where you think I was talking about issues in the white community, the issue im talking about is the exploitation of young girls, of which white young white girls form a part of. do you seriously think only Pakistani men are abusing young white girls? do the others not deserve some help or what?

• Like 1

@QPR Dee Comment wasn't aimed at you. It was me that had already pos'd your reply by the way.

I'm talking about the man who came in and totally ( Ignored my question ) but went on some "White pedophiles are a bigger problem" talk to deflect from an issue which was a major fail.

Course I know there is shit going on by all ethnic groups. But as far as I know it's only Asian Grooming gangs who are solely targeting an opposite race ( White girls ) in the thousands in this country, which makes it a racial issue as well as a dirty pedo issue, and when they represent 3% of the population but are responsible for almost 30% of the shit that is going on then anyone, absolutely anyone with a single fucking brain cell in their head can see that it's a major issue that needs to be spoken about.

Shame Labour value votes over children though.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Gambino said:

@QPR Dee Comment wasn't aimed at you. It was me that had already pos'd your reply by the way.

I'm talking about the man who came in and totally ( Ignored my question ) but went on some "White pedophiles are a bigger problem" talk to deflect from an issue which was a major fail.

Course I know there is shit going on by all ethnic groups. But as far as I know it's only Asian Grooming gangs who are solely targeting an opposite race ( White girls ) in the thousands in this country, which makes it a racial issue as well as a dirty pedo issue, and when they represent 3% of the population but are responsible for almost 30% of the shit that is going on then anyone, absolutely anyone with a single fucking brain cell in their head can see that it's a major issue that needs to be spoken about.

Shame Labour value votes over children though.

Asian uncles are touching up their nieces all over the gaff, and thats not just muzzies, asians are notorious perverts even back in their homeland

Theres no need for her to bring race into it, pedos should be dealt with whatever their race or social status.

Yes we should discuss asian grooming gangs, but only as part of the wider pedo issue.

I refer back to the previous pedo topic in here, these members of the establishment were taking vulnerable boys, abusing them and murdering them. Its been completely swept under the carpet. We should be demonstrating against this shit.

Agree with the last statement and heads should be rolling up in Westminster. If there were headlines talking about Politicians being pedo's I wouldn't be up on here saying aye, no need to label them politicians it might upset other politicians who are not pedo's.

Totally disagree with trying to silence what it is and her being sacked. Because the Asian community themselves have came out and said it's an issue based on race, them targeting white girls for a specific reason. I don't see any problem calling it out for what it is, especially when as I pointed out, the statistics say it's a particular issue in some of their community.

51 minutes ago, Gambino said:

Agree with the last statement and heads should be rolling up in Westminster. If there were headlines talking about Politicians being pedo's I wouldn't be up on here saying aye, no need to label them politicians it might upset other politicians who are not pedo's.

This isn't the same thing atorrr

On 19/08/2017 at 0:23 AM, Gambino said:

The way he said she needs to go about it another way and then went on some dialogue about how it happens all the time and we should blame police and oh you probably seen guys picking up girls when you were in school etc etc......

Man could of just said yea she shouldn't of been sacked, she is right. Do you think she should of been sacked @Kompressor

No.

• Like 1

Might be sarcasm to you, for her it was obviously something she felt for her to quickly delete the posts and claim she favourited AND retweeted them by accident:rofl: . This is the same woman who used to post about sending Jews to USA remember.

It appears she was also instrumental in having the above MP sacked for calling out the grooming issues.

• Downvote 2

59 minutes ago, local said:

That's clearly sarcastic?

Just incase you are still under any illusions. She would not of fav and retweeted someone parodying her boy Owen Jones who was sarcastically mocking someone who was agreeing with her post unless she actually thought that post was real and agreed with it.

30nhh6t.png

Police are carrying out a "significant" investigation into claims the Conservatives may have acted illegally by using a call centre in Wales to directly contact voters during the General Election.

The Conservative Party has denied the allegations. A spokesman declined to comment further, citing the ongoing investigation.

South Wales Police said they were carrying out an investigation of "scale and significance".

RE that Channel 4 undercover report

• 3 weeks later...

The Democratic Unionist party is planning to vote with Labour in favour of raising NHS pay and against higher tuition fees during opposition day debates, the Guardian has learned.

The party’s MPs will back Labour on a “fair pay rise” for NHS workers and oppose the government’s increase in tuition fees – the first time the DUP will have broken with the Conservatives since their deal after the election.

A DUP source confirmed that the party’s position was to vote on Wednesday for two opposition day motions tabled by Labour. The votes are believed to be non-binding and therefore fall outside the DUP’s confidence and supply agreementwith Theresa May’s party.

The Conservatives will refuse to back either of the motions, which were tabled by Labour partly with the intention of highlighting divisions between May and the DUP.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/sep/13/dup-plans-to-vote-with-labour-on-nhs-pay-and-tuition-fees

a billion for what?