DIANE ABBOT - WHY U FORSAKEN ME

underwriter

18 minutes ago, Da Luv Doc said:

She is the worst mp in labour.... wasn't she and Lamby  (however you spell his name) just plants to please the demographic of the areas they represent? But the people there actually hate them

So who is voting for them then?

I think she is a good MP

She jus fucked up majorly that time when she said something about white people on twitter and ever since then the media and most people havent hesitated to vocalise their hatred

People also hate that she sent her child to private school whist defendin an promoting state education

She gets on my nerves but given shes been MP for her constituency for such a long time she must be doing something right

She did eff up this interview but apparently it was 1 out of 7 this mornin an it was number 6. Surely if she messed up the rest we would have heard about it. She needs to know her brief but theres just extra glee whenit comes to Diane 

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Grafter said:

She jus fucked up majorly that time when she said something about white people on twitter and ever since then the media and most people havent hesitated to vocalise their hatred

Don't forget the time she said blonde blue eyed finnish nurses were unfit to work in a multicultural London borough. And when she refused to answer a question from Andrew Niel of whether she thought "black mums loved their kids more than white mums".

• Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, kerser said:

Why would/should she answer that question?

Because she made a comment, ( can't remember the backstory, think it might of been during the debate on her kids schooling ) saying “West Indian mums will go to the wall for their children.” - So he then asked her that and I guess most people would of said no I don't think that. But she refused to answer or talk about it anymore, which for someone who has a history of saying negative things about White people doesn't look good.

"Miss Abbott also risked fury among her white colleagues in the Labour Party by saying they would 'never understand' the Afro-Caribbean culture of parents wanting to do the best for their children."

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Gambino said:

Because she made a comment, ( can't remember the backstory, think it might of been during the debate on her kids schooling ) saying “West Indian mums will go to the wall for their children.” - So he then asked her that and I guess most people would of said no I don't think that. But she refused to answer or talk about it anymore, which for someone who has a history of saying negative things about White people doesn't look good.

Because it was a pretty dumb question in the first place from Andrew Neil. Diane Abbot can be abrasive, but if she wanted to send her son to a particular school that's her business.  She's admitted it was hypocritical, but imo you don't play games with your child's education, especially a young black male. 

The press has always had a particular hatred of her as she won't tow the line.

• Upvote 4

Was a fair question to someone with her history though. I don't care where she sends her kids to school, if she wants the best for them good for her. But yea, she did it whilst cursing out other people for doing the same thing. The obvious and easy thing for her to do as I said is say of course I don't think that. But she couldn't and wouldn't because she clearly has racial tendencies towards whites as she has proven. 

• Downvote 6