Tommy Robinson Troll watch

Seydou

It's jokes. However, he messed up when he went to confront the chick in Quillian though, should have gone upstairs and had a meeting with her.

Other than that, he mugged that first guy off in the first video. Only people who have got one over on Tommy Robinson are those who have an actual conversation with him. Hate those cunts who have never read any religious books though.

well edited :lol: why are people so emotional

6 hours ago, Taurus said:

Lol would like to have a drink with Tommy

defo

His onto a interesting thing here. Will be curious to see when someone he confronts has a proper conversation with him.

He does have a point that white working class voices have been sidelined as racist from the jump from a lot of middle to upper class journalists who have done themselves no favors by labeling everyone a racist.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Vertigo said:

He does have a point that white working class voices have been sidelined as racist from the jump from a lot of middle to upper class journalists who have done themselves no favors by labeling everyone a racist.

these are the type he normally argues with and theyre normally clueless

5 hours ago, Vertigo said:

His onto a interesting thing here. Will be curious to see when someone he confronts has a proper conversation with 

No it won't because you will never ever see that footage. Guy has the edit on lock. Check the EU footage ffs.

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, FA23 said:

No it won't because you will never ever see that footage. Guy has the edit on lock. Check the EU footage ffs.

Truss.

All the videos posted has been edited.  This guy always gets spun every time he appeared on radio or tv.

I don't remember any specifics but didnt Akala jump on the old white mans guilt burden argument that even poor tommy can't dig a way out of

I don't remember any actual discussion of tommys usual speil

akala is better equipped for a debate in general (other than tommys specialty) than old tom tho

hes a clever bloke, even if you think he's a twat (hi btw ak)

/

i didn't clock you started this Fred seydou

Fair play

youve given a little picture of what you think of how Islam in the uk is being spearheaded by a certain / a few different groups and how that's being interpreted etc

but even then them views might be 2 years old by now

What do you think of old tom boy and what he's saying

would be interesting to compare your thoughts to a faze or a afroman

/

funny how I bet tommy will be making pee now cos of the alt right and the internet 

• Downvote 1

I don't agree with his views on Islam but I like what he's doing in these clios. Nobody should voice their opinions unless they can back it tbh. He comes across concerned about his beliefs and from the sound of it, all he has seen from Muslims seems to be violent Pakistanis.

I think at times he mistakes some cultural things and that muslims are out to take over Europe (we just like more unprotected sex, really hence our increasing numbers)

These videos really show why Brexit happened though. It's not enough to label someone racist, back your talk.

Decent

his argument, as Im sure you know would be that it's justified in the blah blah......blah blah

at the same time if you've watched enough of him now you'd know you'd probably get on with the c*nt, and you wouldn't force anything on big stef or anyone else 

the fact that on Vip2 of all places that both sides could be heard is almost bringing a tear to my eye

as for the last sentence yeah, I was here chatting shit about the working class concerns years before EDL showed up

both sides ain't been taught to engage in an actual discussion, regardless of YouTube views or trump voters or antifah, or whatever, the way that the Internet can't be controlled is class

maybe were all just growing up but I think it's indicative of a big trend 

We can't expect 70% of the forum to use their brain but some people can defo listen to both sides without being a faggot