Tommy Robinson Troll watch

Seydou

42 minutes ago, james00 said:

They hyper exaggerate the truth though. They take their experiences of activism critiquing and prodding and paint them as normal.

That's the problem with being an activist/journalist.

They also rely on blind popularism.

Yep,

Why you think they haven't posted the video of this incident yet?

They are currently cutting it up to suit their demographic.

They probably won't show themselves provoking the reaction. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

10 hours ago, cambridgebanteer said:

One of these dudes ironically will end up as martyrs to their cause soon. Shoulders and heads in different postcodes :lol:

trust

n although this will only further their cause/support i hope he gets chinged soon

17 hours ago, james00 said:

They hyper exaggerate the truth though. They take their experiences of activism critiquing and prodding and paint them as normal.

That's the problem with being an activist/journalist.

They also rely on blind popularism.

that's not what you said tho is it fella

equating muslims to lions and tigers and bears oh my

you're essentially agreeing with tommy's point on the violent dangers of islamic ideology but you're viewpoint is that it should be accepted and people should be treading on eggshells

no ta

jubez actually wants it and cambridge boy's laughing about it

sound's like there's a cause for concern emerging

/

i agree with your point in the quoted post though

that faggot in those videos and half the 'alt right' media that tommy's rubbing shoulders with now (interviews on youtube for example) are exactly like that and i have no doubt that tommy feels the same way

it is the only / the most efficient avenue for him to be heard / to make pee

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, local said:

that's not what you said tho is it fella

equating muslims to lions and tigers and bears oh my

you're essentially agreeing with tommy's point on the violent dangers of islamic ideology but you're viewpoint is that it should be accepted and people should be treading on eggshells

no ta

jubez actually wants it and cambridge boy's laughing about it

sound's like there's a cause for concern emerging

/

i agree with your point in the quoted post though

that faggot in those videos and half the 'alt right' media that tommy's rubbing shoulders with now (interviews on youtube for example) are exactly like that and i have no doubt that tommy feels the same way

it is the only / the most efficient avenue for him to be heard / to make pee

Nah i do agree on some of Tommy's views of the intolerance that runs through Islamic ideology.

But the way these right wingers report on Islam is like they bait and prod for a story and when they get one they sell the reactions as if it's some everyday occurrence. 

On 5/17/2017 at 9:09 PM, Afroman said:

Yep,

Why you think they haven't posted the video of this incident yet?

They are currently cutting it up to suit their demographic.

They probably won't show themselves provoking the reaction. 

respond

2 minutes ago, local said:

respond

Respond to what?

The video chopped up as i suggested? Took a few bits here and there and narrated his way through?

Ok mate

Here goes again, Reaching with this tweet. Nothing to do with the recent events 

so do you believe this d*ckhead was here to visit this mr Hussain for the reasons he stated

who factually has given this character statement he's mentioning

or was he just in rochdale, 200 miles from luton bear in mind, to wind up some stanis, to make this video?

which is more believable in your dumb shit pea brain 

/

in other news

should this councillor be allowed to continue after giving character statements to convicted gang child rapists?

is he the only one mentioning this? should he not be able to mention this unarguably dubious alleged corruption?

Should everyone just turn a blind eye because brown peoples must be defacto opressed by those with less melanin?

should you maybe consider expanding your little brain a bit and considering other options of doctrines to busy yourself with

is it possible life isnt black and white as you imagine

• Downvote 2

9 minutes ago, local said:

so do you believe this d*ckhead was here to visit this mr Hussain for the reasons he stated

who factually has given this character statement he's mentioning

or was he just in rochdale, 200 miles from luton bear in mind, to wind up some stanis, to make this video?

which is more believable in your dumb shit pea brain 

/

in other news

should this councillor be allowed to continue after giving character statements to convicted gang child rapists?

is he the only one mentioning this? should he not be able to mention this unarguably dubious alleged corruption?

Should everyone just turn a blind eye because brown peoples must be defacto opressed by those with less melanin?

should you maybe consider expanding your little brain a bit and considering other options of doctrines to busy yourself with

is it possible life isnt black and white as you imagine

Perhaps its your little brain that can't see beyond this guys front 

No one is condoning what happened in rochdale or the corrupt hierarchy that are endorsing this fuckry.  A culture thats been on going prior to Saville.

No one is saying he can't address any of those issues either. But, if you think this guys prime agenda stretches beyond crimes that are committed by a type of demographic (Brown/Muslim), to stroke his own prejudices, then carry on deceiving yourself. 

• Upvote 2

no

he isn't batman or robin

i think his point is blatantly clear

i could sgo into how he could discuss these factors with the intelligent token muslims of the forum in a civilised matter maybe

and a portion would probably agree

but we'll ignore that and just make comments about how tommy and that faggot wanted to die and probably went ragged about with an israeli flag and jew fruits around rochdale

if you knew rochdale then you might understand how ridiculous that idea is

but you don't, so go suck off a camera and shoot a hood video in your dads alotment

I miss the 90s when people would use the word pakis instead of muslims 

how have poor broke Pakistanis from a very backwards region in asia come to represent all muslims in the uk

/

robinsons lot and the pakistani lot are different sides of the same coin

angry young men with no hope or no future, no education, brainwashed to think a race war against people with the same amount of little to no influence on their lives or prospects is the most important thing they have going...

probably cos both groups are children of incest

• Upvote 10

• 1 month later...