Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Seydou

Tommy Robinson Troll watch

Recommended Posts

The level of detail in the cartoon expression. Is clearly marking a fetish/perversion to see this happen and also stoke emotional of feeling of save our daughters aka fight a war with everyone else, but the actual system itself. Divider & Conquer 101

It happens daily in the porn industry Big Black male stud hammering out a small white woman. To subconciously drive that core hate/jealousy and systematic racism narrative to the hearts of wypippo males.

And was the source of propaganda, during the early TV/Movie era, fear of the black men taking their white women aka King Kong... That film Greenmile touched on it too.

Hate everyone else but the system this is all pinned on dividing you for lols.

  • Thanks 1
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why are the uneducated subsets of peoples always so needlessly protective of their women? It's healthier for genetics to have cross pollination between formerly isolated populations. If we gave gathered all the edl/Brexit townsfolk, Bradford paks, tower hamlets Banglas etc and gave them a mandatory rash course in evolutionary biology they would actively seek to ensure their daughters marry outside their own race. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is because the powers that be that rule society via the white supremacy complex. Overstand they are the global ethnic minority, their rhetoric has everyone fooled minority means anyone brown/black in colour to be of lesser value and must be held to western standard.

When reality people of colour clearly hold genetic superiority and outnumber on this planet in crazy numbers. This is refinforced by the creation of english/european languages at their root core. Like the actual etymology of say white = pure/clean/righteous & black = dirty/dangerous etc.

The more subsets of dimwits falling for this grants them power behind a wall of ignorance. Then you try to enter dialouge with a dimwit about them being played via white supremacy/privilege and how that works. Auto blinders roll down and feed back into the aforementioned complex. (this is not exclusive to dimwits too, high educated toffs believe in it too along with articulate race baiter plants like Tommy)

Refoinforced by the European languages itself/Reglion/nationalism/and any other european created ism within the last few century's. The history books and education system is all geared towards maintaining that veil of supreme/conquer mentality. Thats why they are always at war, to ensure they not overun by nature.

So yes constant fear with their women, as the woman is the giver of life, if she carrying for a person of colour she is spoilt goods and trash. Why you think god/creator is depicted as a man in their holy books? all them scriptures judaism/christanity/islam depict women as property and can be beat/killed if they dont conform.

public-enemy-fear-of-a-black-p-461312.jp

Shits real for them.

  • Thanks 1
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Vtec said:

The level of detail in the cartoon expression. Is clearly marking a fetish/perversion to see this happen and also stoke emotional of feeling of save our daughters aka fight a war with everyone else, but the actual system itself. Divider & Conquer 101

It happens daily in the porn industry Big Black male stud hammering out a small white woman. To subconciously drive that core hate/jealousy and systematic racism narrative to the hearts of wypippo males.

And was the source of propaganda, during the early TV/Movie era, fear of the black men taking their white women aka King Kong... That film Greenmile touched on it too.

Hate everyone else but the system this is all pinned on dividing you for lols.

Blacked >_________

TTKK

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

It happens daily in the porn industry Big Black male stud hammering out a small white woman. To subconciously drive that core hate/jealousy and systematic racism narrative to the hearts of wypippo males.

haha

demand n supply my boy

only drive is to make p

are u in the industry?

check the stats

fetish's are often driven by insecurities / fear if that helps you mould an argument against mypippos that fits your narrative in between your own interracial zorno bash sessions

/

if anyone wants a job shout me

/

that one bomb by tommy was too nice

180 blind ping heat sensor to the jaw

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fetishes are driven by insecurities?

Interesting

Do you have any further examples @local ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/12/2018 at 2:52 PM, Vtec said:

This is because the powers that be that rule society via the white supremacy complex. Overstand they are the global ethnic minority, their rhetoric has everyone fooled minority means anyone brown/black in colour to be of lesser value and must be held to western standard.

When reality people of colour clearly hold genetic superiority and outnumber on this planet in crazy numbers. This is refinforced by the creation of english/european languages at their root core. Like the actual etymology of say white = pure/clean/righteous & black = dirty/dangerous etc.

The more subsets of dimwits falling for this grants them power behind a wall of ignorance. Then you try to enter dialouge with a dimwit about them being played via white supremacy/privilege and how that works. Auto blinders roll down and feed back into the aforementioned complex. (this is not exclusive to dimwits too, high educated toffs believe in it too along with articulate race baiter plants like Tommy)

Refoinforced by the European languages itself/Reglion/nationalism/and any other european created ism within the last few century's. The history books and education system is all geared towards maintaining that veil of supreme/conquer mentality. Thats why they are always at war, to ensure they not overun by nature.

So yes constant fear with their women, as the woman is the giver of life, if she carrying for a person of colour she is spoilt goods and trash. Why you think god/creator is depicted as a man in their holy books? all them scriptures judaism/christanity/islam depict women as property and can be beat/killed if they dont conform.

public-enemy-fear-of-a-black-p-461312.jp

Shits real for them.

Ppl of colour hold genetic superiority lol. You really talk so much shit its unreal.  Not only is that not even true, it is a racist and retarded statement. All u pan African SJW's forget white people could flip these arguments so quickly on black people. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Grafter said:

Fetishes are driven by insecurities?

Interesting

Do you have any further examples @local ?

domination being a massive n cliche one

8/10 times these guys (or girls) deep into this are serious in their field, rarely get a bummy loser show up to get their balls trod on

lot's of responsibility n constantly in control of far too much = being out of control eventually turns into a THING

/

financial domination is an extreme example of this n mad mad madly a bigger thing than you could ever think

these geezers aint necessarily gotta be CEOs but more chance of being born into money ie had a lifetime of worrying if a bird is only into him cos of p

eventually manifests into him passing on his card deets to be splashed by a stranger n he's nutting over his bank statement

what a world

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, local said:

domination being a massive n cliche one

8/10 times these guys (or girls) deep into this are serious in their field, rarely get a bummy loser show up to get their balls trod on

lot's of responsibility n constantly in control of far too much = being out of control eventually turns into a THING

/

financial domination is an extreme example of this n mad mad madly a bigger thing than you could ever think

these geezers aint necessarily gotta be CEOs but more chance of being born into money ie had a lifetime of worrying if a bird is only into him cos of p

eventually manifests into him passing on his card deets to be splashed by a stranger n he's nutting over his bank statement

what a world

Fackin ell

Beyond me, beyond my comprehension

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ag. said:

Ppl of colour hold genetic superiority lol. You really talk so much shit its unreal.  Not only is that not even true, it is a racist and retarded statement. All u pan African SJW's forget white people could flip these arguments so quickly on black people. 

It is insane. How can someone just casually throw out such nonsense without any sense of irony?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, local said:

Step on some balls b see how you feel

Ain got the balls either way

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IIRC Most fetishes are the result of some form of sexual experience imprinting on young males when they are becoming sexually aware, they happen less so with women as they have sexual plasticity, where as men don't (or not to the same degree)

I.e. a young boy viewing an especially violent sexual act when he himself was young, this can then result in an association of aggression with sexual arousal and pleasure

IMO it's one of the reasons it's important that children are educated about sex

Infact there are studies that suggest children that have walked in on their parents having sex, have 'healthier' attitudes toward sex and sexual relationships as adults, which I suppose could support the first point (due to seeing two people they perceive as loving each other, in a safe enviroment), though I think this rests too largely on anecdotal evidence to be too clear either way...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vtec and Local hit the nail on the head. I could go deeper into how racial fetishisation is the root of racism. From dehumanising black men and women whilst emasculating Asians, to how Eurocentric “beauty” is portrayed as an endagered species to promote fear. 

That cross pollination creating stronger genetics is a myth though. 

But I’ve got to have a late dinner so I may come back and add my two cents on this later.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

dunno about vtec ever hittin much heads or nailin nothin

you'll see the exact same patterns in asia tho madly, switch around the races a bit

i aint sayin anything is the route of anythin, just see patterns, i'd say the opposite to you if i was to make a hypothesis tho 

/

that thing salem said about early experiences is the prevailing theory yup n no doub

again i aint reading academic papers about this i'm just a marketer

aggressive sex is just a standard turn on tho nah

most natural kink we discussed

why are we tarnishing saint robinson's fred with this filth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Salem Saberhagen said:

It is insane. How can someone just casually throw out such nonsense without any sense of irony?

Very common on social media these days. The problem as usual is ignorant and uneducated people. U could argue, for 1 example out of many different types, that West African descended people are the fastest group of people *generally* speaking. But the social media SJW mongs then conclude this means black people are superior overall lol. A lot but not all obvs, of this new school black excellence instagram and social media bandwagon conscious stuff is really a load of shit when you look at it objectively 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since we're on the subject of fetishism, it was obvious many years ago Chloe Green would eventually get pregnant by a brother.

I swear Fallon's character in the new Dynasty series must be based on her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well... that’s one way to get written out of the will.

But congrats to Mr Meeks. Dude came up. He went from prison to K-Fed 2.0 status in two years.

Most of these Instagram Hos have been waiting for “serious business enquiries” for years with only a few handbags to show for it.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

Securing HIS future you mean.

Sorry, I stand corrected.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×