Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Seydou

Tommy Robinson Troll watch

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Toney Barton said:

Since we're on the subject of fetishism, it was obvious many years ago Chloe Green would eventually get pregnant by a brother.

I swear Fallon's character in the new Dynasty series must be based on her.

Yeah she's always liked brothers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Toney Barton said:

Since we're on the subject of fetishism, it was obvious many years ago Chloe Green would eventually get pregnant by a brother.

I swear Fallon's character in the new Dynasty series must be based on her.

Lol 

You watch dynasty? Jumped on it recently. Dope watch. Never thought of her watching it, but yeah I can see it now.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

why is cross pollination not going to end up with stronger genetics? How do you think they made weed so strong compared to 30 years ago? Or why is Brazil so good at football? Why are the nicest females always descended from 4 or 5 ethnic backgrounds? Why are thoroughbred dogs so susceptible to illness and ailments? 

  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, cambridgebanteer said:

why is cross pollination not going to end up with stronger genetics? How do you think they made weed so strong compared to 30 years ago? Or why is Brazil so good at football? Why are the nicest females always descended from 4 or 5 ethnic backgrounds? Why are thoroughbred dogs so susceptible to illness and ailments? 

  

Wow. Some posts are so shockingly myopic, it has to be deconstructed sentence by sentence.

1. Comparing strains of weed to the human species is so asinine, it doesn’t warrant another sentence.

2. Brazil being good a football due to their “mixed genetics” is silly. What metrics are we using? World cups won? World players of the year? By that logic, England should be in the finals of every tournament, our team looks like every Christmas ad. Argentina, Germany, Spain have been dominating in world football for decades. Is that genetic too?

Cultural reasons play a bigger part in why countries dominate certain sports, Jamaicans run the 100m sprint and yet no one else within the Carribean comes close.

Black Americans dominate basketball but not soccer. Again, culture plays a large part of that.

3. “Nicest” females are subjective.

4. Again, comparing breeds of dogs to humans is silly. You’d have more credence if you were looking at different breeds of apes as they’re our closest relatives.

i have a feeling I’ve been trolled now. :lol:

  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just certain blacks in here that are reaching, feeling uncomfortable in themselves. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Salem Saberhagen said:

People with multiracial heritage have distinct genetic advantages

Genetic diversity is not a new concept, nor is it I think, debatable either

 

No.

If we’re gonna speak in such a matter of fact way please talk facts

People with genetically diverse parents have distinct genetic advantages yes

To conflate that into a term like multi-racial is incorrect and irresponsible 

Also you may wanna look at who the most genetically diverse people on the planet are

As you were.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The population of Europeans, today have a higher proportion of harmful genetic mutations. 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/3326376/African-DNA-has-more-genetic-diversity.html

Keyword "mutation" aka recessive not aboriginal. More akin to alien. 

And that's a basic Google search and 1st result.. Not my findings and I'm no scientist. 

(line up for your tears serving) 

(resumes popcorn) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Trap God said:

No.

If we’re gonna speak in such a matter of fact way please talk facts

People with genetically diverse parents have distinct genetic advantages yes

To conflate that into a term like multi-racial is incorrect and irresponsible 

Also you may wanna look at who the most genetically diverse people on the planet are

As you were.

You can be genetically diverse and still be considered to be of the same race, i.e. genetically distinct parts of Africa, Asia, Europe

Multiracial wasn't the correct would, though I think the statement would still be correct

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Vtec said:

The population of Europeans, today have a higher proportion of harmful genetic mutations. 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/3326376/African-DNA-has-more-genetic-diversity.html

Keyword "mutation" aka recessive not aboriginal. More akin to alien. 

And that's a basic Google search and 1st result.. Not my findings and I'm no scientist. 

(line up for your tears serving) 

(resumes popcorn) 

I've seen 3 posts from you in maybe two days and they have all been borderline black supermacist shite

I don't even know what that post was supposed to be, are you assuming I'm European? because I'm not, and if I was, I don't know why you what relevance it would have anyway. Are you assuming by default anyone who disagrees with you is out to assert some sort of Eurocentric superiority, in the way you seem to be doing with your own weird brand of whatever this is?

Edit, I assume your post was directed at me, but if it wasn't, I still stand by the point

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Agree with what you said previously only issue was that particular phrase as it changes the narrative significantly 

/

@Vtec if you have a person with two black African parents that aren’t genetically diverse

vs

a person with two white western European parents that are genetically diverse

whos more likely to have a genetic advantage?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

tenor.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol no borderline with him fella

he'll grow out of it

or he wont

vip2 circle of strife

logical debate won't save him either way

LOL n leave him be

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, TheOneGameBaller said:

Wow. Some posts are so shockingly myopic, it has to be deconstructed sentence by sentence.

1. Comparing strains of weed to the human species is so asinine, it doesn’t warrant another sentence.

2. Brazil being good a football due to their “mixed genetics” is silly. What metrics are we using? World cups won? World players of the year? By that logic, England should be in the finals of every tournament, our team looks like every Christmas ad. Argentina, Germany, Spain have been dominating in world football for decades. Is that genetic too?

Cultural reasons play a bigger part in why countries dominate certain sports, Jamaicans run the 100m sprint and yet no one else within the Carribean comes close.

Black Americans dominate basketball but not soccer. Again, culture plays a large part of that.

3. “Nicest” females are subjective.

4. Again, comparing breeds of dogs to humans is silly. You’d have more credence if you were looking at different breeds of apes as they’re our closest relatives.

i have a feeling I’ve been trolled now. :lol:

It was a semi troll tbf, but to say you can't compare dogs and humans is absurd...  we are 95% genetically the same and we share an ancestor that we can trace back to a few million years

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:D in for 1a while apparently 

unfortunate chap, born in the wrong class.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My boy (who is black) asked me to come with him few weeks ago to go on a Tommy Robinson march day for freedom then started to go in on muslims to me. WTF and he was being 100% serious

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Afroman said:

:D in for 1a while apparently 

unfortunate chap, born in the wrong class.

True, if he was nigel he'd be fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have come to the conclusion that Tommy is a racist c*nt. I agree with him going after these guys, however, he should be going after the white men who serially rape boys and girls as well, if his claims of not being racist were true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The problem is people like Tommy are only there to report and highlight the negative. He and the rest of the right media aren’t highlighting the hundreds of mosques and Islamic centres inviting people to join them for a free community dinner celebrating Ramadan. But they will be there in a heartbeat  on the grooming thing and say.. “this is islam”.

It’s very easy to villanise anyone, or any group with such tactics.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally looked into the Tommy Robinson thing properly, and his suspended sentence. I found the transcript of it on the judicial website and basically:

 

Quote

The sentence, therefore, that I pass upon you, taking into account all of those matters that have been placed before me and your admissions entered via Mr. Kovalevsky, is one of three months' imprisonment which will be suspended for a period of 18 months. That will be suspended. There will be no conditions that need to be attached to that suspended sentence, but you should be under no illusions that if you commit any further offence of any kind, and that would include, I would have thought a further contempt of court by similar actions, then that sentence of three months would be activated, and that would be on top of anything else that you were given by any other court. In short, Mr. Yaxley-Lennon, turn up at another court, refer to people as "Muslim paedophiles, Muslim rapists" and so on and so forth while trials are ongoing and before there has been a finding by a jury that that is what they are, and you will find yourself inside. Do you understand?

 

:rofl:

 

so yeah he basically turned up at a court while the trial was still ongoing, directly disobeying the judges orders.

his support network are conveniently missing all of this out of the picture. Trying to making out man was dragged from his home in the middle of the night to a camp like v for vendetta.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I shouldn't laugh but the "shouting Muslim this and that " bit is too much 😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Heero Yuy said:

Finally looked into the Tommy Robinson thing properly, and his suspended sentence. I found the transcript of it on the judicial website and basically:

 

 

:rofl:

 

so yeah he basically turned up at a court while the trial was still ongoing, directly disobeying the judges orders.

his support network are conveniently missing all of this out of the picture. Trying to making out man was dragged from his home in the middle of the night to a camp like v for vendetta.

At first I did think it was a bit weird him getting nicked for just reporting on a trial but then found out that no-one was allowed to report on it because it could sway the jury's verdict.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep, that's also why there was a temporary gagging order on reporting Tommys arrest. As it could've potentially fucked up the trial he was outside when he got nabbed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×