2017 Hot Summer

yhfam
Message added by Admin.

Summer is OVER

Some women are jus grateful they found a man who dont mind she has kids.  Better still how fantastic is it he wants to spend time with the child an take him out. U see the desperation is frighteningly real. The sheer hope of it all is blinding

gas there are plenty of men who are not abusive who don't mind  women with kids. some women have a fetish for these abusive wasteguys im sure this isn't the first time the mother or sun has got touched. these women get into relationships with these guys fully knowing what they are getting into now a kid is dead over a pair of shoes ffs. lock her up

• Upvote 1

this world need to burn...FFS!!

what a c*nt!! mum is a bigger c*nt!! As @Funkyskanker said, I'm sure this isn't the first time hes shown these tendencies, and look what it has come to. How you going to let man tell you not to ring an ambulance when he brings your limp childs body home?! You child IS your fucking life, so its best he takes yours too if it means you are trying to save your kid... 

naaaaaah I'm actually pissed, this is on ends aswell, had a fucking colleague in Dublin telling me about it, I thought it was local to him :angry:

4 hours ago, The Somalian said:

I was out last night there was loads of traffic from clapton to stamford hill buses on diversion now I know why. I really do not understand these random acid attacks

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40604002

About a third of last year's acid attacks in the capital took place in the London borough of Newham, which is in his constituency.

????

• Admin. locked this topic