2017 Hot Summer

yhfam
Message added by Admin.

Summer is OVER

Guest EEEEE
7 minutes ago, QPR Dee said:

package contained paracetamol and caffeine wrapped in plastic

So let's think about this....

Was he out on road selling white powder in wraps? I know man who used to sell fiends  pebbles wrapped in foil. 

I dunno if I am ready to back this ting to the hilt, it's sad that he died but let's be real there is a LOT of space for speculation here.

Just now, Guest EEEEE said:

So let's think about this....

Was he out on road selling white powder in wraps? I know man who used to sell fiends  pebbles wrapped in foil. 

I dunno if I am ready to back this ting to the hilt, it's sad that he died but let's be real there is a LOT of space for speculation here.

Requoted - I posted this.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40816179

http://www.barkinganddagenhampost.co.uk/news/crime-court/man-killed-in-triple-stabbing-in-barking-is-said-to-be-local-shop-worker-1-5132719

smh 

Happened in front of my sisters flat.She actually yelled at one of them before he legged it. 

A 16-year-old boy has been stabbed to death on an east London street following a "disturbance" at a party.

Police were called to Movers Lane in Barking at 01:00 BST to reports of an injured teenager. The victim was pronounced dead at the scene.

Two males, aged 16 and 20, have been arrested on suspicion of murder after being found nearby with stab wounds. 

Earlier a "disturbance" broke out at a party at the nearby Ripple Centre, police said.

The arrested teenager was taken to hospital for treatment and has since been discharged. He is currently in custody at an east London police station. 

The 20-year-old man remains in hospital with non-life threatening injuries.

Its long man. 

Its an epidemic. We got some serious problems..  But yeah, Police..

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Trap God said:

Nah same one it looks like

Just don't think he read both articles

but yeah police what?

He's arguing that people will get mad about 3 deaths in as many months at the hands of the police, but say nothing about the road fuckery that is happening.  

I get the psychology is fucked, as police are in a position of power by default, but the kinda badness I am seeing isn't on the same level. The BLM thing is dead, it was dead before it was obvious that George Soros was just flinging money at people to cause chaos, there is no meaningful scope to it - BLM should be in every hood first. Anyone who mistreats a black body should be scrutinised - including black bodies.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Afroman said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40816179

http://www.barkinganddagenhampost.co.uk/news/crime-court/man-killed-in-triple-stabbing-in-barking-is-said-to-be-local-shop-worker-1-5132719

smh 

Happened in front of my sisters flat.She actually yelled at one of them before he legged it. 

Its long man. 

Its an epidemic. We got some serious problems..  But yeah, Police..

This guy puts it perfectly tbh.

Said it many times that black people can only get our act together when it's an outside force doing fuckery. We can kill each other all live long day and barely bat an eyelid.

• Downvote 3

1 hour ago, Elementalism said:

He's arguing that people will get mad about 3 deaths in as many months at the hands of the police, but say nothing about the road fuckery that is happening.  

I get the psychology is fucked, as police are in a position of power by default, but the kinda badness I am seeing isn't on the same level. The BLM thing is dead, it was dead before it was obvious that George Soros was just flinging money at people to cause chaos, there is no meaningful scope to it - BLM should be in every hood first. Anyone who mistreats a black body should be scrutinised - including black bodies.

100,  See it on social media all the time man with the 'chef a nigga' mentality only wanting to talk about black life mattering when police are the culprits it's so disingenuous it's almost comical.

I'm all for protesting against corrupt police but to keep it integral the fukery that's going on with us internally needs to be addressed first as it's doing way more more destruction.

• Upvote 1

These two types of violence are completely different

Jus because youts kill youts doesn't mean people can't complain about police violence . It's such a moot point

A lot of work is done to help young people get out of that lifestyle. I personally know people doing youth work making a real impact. People march against youth violence (though I don't see the point) so people do care .there is not dead silence an people are helping. 

There's absolutely no reason to conflate these issues. Police are paid to serve an protect. They are trained to do their jobs to a professional standard. They are not jus regular people they are not remotely the same as the disenfranchised young men with multitude of issues an circumstance that they kill or have no regard for.

Even if a person does nothing to combat youth violence, that person has every right to criticise police. 

I say youth violence because "black on black" is misleading. Drugs crime an violence is not exclusive to black people.

This shouldn't have to be explained

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Kuffir said:

It's up to our gen tbh but we probs dropped the ball already

/

Build families

Don't duck out on your children

It'd be a start

Need to change the home environment/dynamic kids are coming from

A lot has changed and improved but the school system stays behind imo from primary

Said from the off we should be careful about acting like Rash was some innocent martyr.

Need to pick our battles better like not every black man that dies is worth a protest. 

In this instance it's made us look stupid af.

2 minutes ago, Grafter said:

A lot has changed and improved but the school system stays behind imo from primary

How u mean ?

For sure schools could be better but I don't  think making them better would necessarily halt the maturation process of the young savages. Like it's a number of things that contribute  to the lawlessness.

Two parent home is vital imo. I dunno what we as black people can do for the school system either.

20 minutes ago, Kuffir said:

How u mean ?

For sure schools could be better but I don't  think making them better would necessarily halt the maturation process of the young savages. Like it's a number of things that contribute  to the lawlessness.

Two parent home is vital imo. I dunno what we as black people can do for the school system either.

Two parents is not better but one parent does not equal criminals.

The institutional racism in schools an unconscious bias is I'm sure still pervasive. 

It's a hard thing to fight. You have to have a strong focus on education within the home an not jus leave it to the school but that's easy to say when one or both parents has to go to work. 

I can say that my mum being at home for me an my brother was invaluable.the involvement she had in primary school was a lot an it meant a lot to how the teachers perceived us. An my mum was one parent by herself

38 minutes ago, Kuffir said:

Said from the off we should be careful about acting like Rash was some innocent martyr.

Need to pick our battles better like not every black man that dies is worth a protest. 

In this instance it's made us look stupid af.

Whether he was a criminal or not the police were not justified to kill him

It's actually stupid af to buy into this he deserved it narrative

He didn't deserve it an your not enlightened for thinking that. The police have a responsibility

2 hours ago, Realone2016 said:

100,  See it on social media all the time man with the 'chef a nigga' mentality only wanting to talk about black life mattering when police are the culprits it's so disingenuous it's almost comical.

I'm all for protesting against corrupt police but to keep it integral the fukery that's going on with us internally needs to be addressed first as it's doing way more more destruction.

its also annoying to see the 'house negro' mentality whos spent too much time listening to massa that now comes out comparing a serving member of state, to a 17 year old teenager whos lost his way. holding them up to the same standards, oh but also not considering the hundreds of social initiatives that ARE taking a stand on matters such as interventions in youth violence, and reducing crime as much as they can. 

but it seems that when a youngster gets stabbed that people are supposed to somehow march to show their annoyance at what has gone on.. where does this march take place then? on the road the kid died, or do they need to find the names of the suspects and march in front of their house? or should we all buy t shirts saying stop black on black crime so that massa will be pleased and the bigots on social media will go away?

regardless of the initiatives a "community"  has, some seeds are sewn in the corridors of power that are major factors as well. 

its fine to be equally angered by the youth violence going on, but quite stupid to keep turning up to a cancer charity asking why theyre not concerned about the many more deaths from asthma.. which is essentially what you're doing when you ask that question. 

there is no such thing as black on black crime until there is a thing called white on white crime. but keep telling yourself there is... 

• Upvote 4