2017 Hot Summer

yhfam
Message added by Admin.

Summer is OVER

On 05/08/2017 at 11:55 AM, Trap God said:

Nah you didn't see me say that tbf dunno where you got that patchwork quote from but yeh

The discussion being had is not for you stay in your lane

Dont think cos you jumped on a plane to 1 2 places you can get cheap stuff to put up your nose and lady boys on demand you know about the world

:lmao::lmao:

Know it's a different sorted of ting but....

stream_img.jpg

Peter Wrighton (84) died from a stab wound to the neck. Credit: Norfolk Police
An inquest has heard that the elderly man found murdered in Norfolk woodland died from a stab wound to the neck.

Peter Wrighton, 83, was found dead on Saturday 5 August in woods at East Harling near Thetford. He had left his home in Banham to walk his two dogs.

The inquest heard that Mr Wrighton's wife Ann identified his body at the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital on Tuesday.

stabbing an 84 year old man yanno, like wtf

Wow; this thing where people vilify and denigrate the victims of horrendous crimes with no inclination of any wrongdoing on their part is live and kicking.

All we know at this point is a really elderly man has been stabbed to death. 

If you want to speculate on the mental state of the perpetrator thats one thing. Throwing crud and crude accusations at the dead victim is a littlw out of order no?

Unless of courde you have some "insider" knowledge of any wrongdoing.

Only alternative issue I have with the story is that the article can't seem to agree with itself on how old the old codger was.

• Like 1

I didnt read the article i used the word potential not probably or most likely

Not throwin shade on the man. I'm on the side of not wantin to believe there are senseless maniacs who stab old people in the neck one time for the fun of it or for a reason that can't be explained. I'm not comfortable with the narrative of oh people are jus gettin so crazy these days. Murder is beyond crazy and more often than not there is motive

Maybe it was robbery but then i would expect the headline to say that

• Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

A 29-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of attempting to murder four children in a car crash in South Yorkshire.

The youngsters were all seriously hurt when the grey Dacia Logan crashed into a pub wall on Copster Lane in Barnsley in the early hours of Wednesday morning.

The two girls, aged seven and eight, and two boys, aged nine months and 21 months, had been reported missing from Hythe in Hampshire the day before the crash.

The driver, who was arrested at the scene on suspicion on dangerous driving, was also hurt. He was later arrested on suspicion of attempted murder.

A spokeswoman for Hampshire Police said: "We can confirm that a report was made to police on the afternoon of Tuesday 22 August that a man in his 20s and four young children were missing from Hythe.

"The man and the children were located after being involved in a single vehicle collision in Barnsley, South Yorkshire, in the early hours of Wednesday 23 August.

"The collision is being investigated by South Yorkshire Police with assistance from Hampshire Constabulary."

All four children remain in a serious condition in hospital.

http://news.sky.com/story/man-accused-of-trying-to-murder-children-in-barnsley-car-crash-11004676

44 minutes ago, kerser said:

http://www.islingtongazette.co.uk/news/murder-investigation-launched-after-man-stabbed-to-death-off-essex-road-1-5164345

This happened yesterday on my mums road 

His family lived on the road too 

Imagine getting killed on ya doorstep SMH 

Fuckery 

Rip nashon 

Your family always lived in that area?

17 minutes ago, kerser said:

Yeah Islington always 

My older cousins lived around there in the 90s

I remember one Christmas I went to stay@theirs 

Them lot took to some park and left me there to chill with these chicks while they were fighting with their squad of 30-40 against M Estate.

This was in 98 and nobody was carrying a knife so imagine if it was like now back then a lot of people would died over someone ticking weed and not wanting to pay ??

Loool I can beleive that marquess story 

Defo used to happen back in the day 

You would get barnard/Morland/bemerton boys going down there having these mad fights for no good reason 

Couple times I even rolled but i would be at the back spectating lol -  weren't trying to get bottles dashed in my head 

Packington,Bansbury and them other lot you mentioned would all team up to fight one big estate.

Bare bottles get dashed and belt buckles swang and a lot of fists but none of these knives nonsense tho.

Imagine Joe Black's older brother caused all of that mad fights to begin 

??